Character gender change

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys , I have a question .

How can I change my character's gender from male to female ? Reason is , because i want to get all the steam achievements , but I don't want to do a whole new campaign with a new character . Was thinking to maybe change gender or import another character with the needed gender and conquer that last city/castle .

Is it possible ? I'm pretty sure it is ...  Please help !  :grin:

Do this from the module system with troop_set_type and tf_female as the second parameter. On the other hand, you can unlock all the achievements from the module system as well.

Somebody said:
Do this from the module system with troop_set_type and tf_female as the second parameter. On the other hand, you can unlock all the achievements from the module system as well.

Sounds rather complicated for me :sad:  Can someone make a script of some sort for this , like for example the battle sizer ?

Hakko said:
Somebody said:
On the other hand, you can unlock all the achievements from the module system as well.

Is it really possible ? Can you guide me a bit on how to do it pls ?

Thx

Take a look to this bad boy, you can loop and be the awesomest pro cheater hax 1337 bee's knees LOL master ever!
It's almost like deceitfully obtaining those meaningless titles actually make you feel better somehow! Go ahead, no shame!

Code:
unlock_achievement                   = 372 # (unlock_achievement, <achievement_id>),

Swyter said:
Hakko said:
Somebody said:
On the other hand, you can unlock all the achievements from the module system as well.

Is it really possible ? Can you guide me a bit on how to do it pls ?

Thx

Take a look to this bad boy, you can loop and be the awesomest pro cheater hax 1337 bee's knees LOL master ever!
It's almost like deceitfully obtaining those meaningless titles actually make you feel better somehow! Go ahead, no shame!

Code:
unlock_achievement                   = 372 # (unlock_achievement, <achievement_id>),

Now you listen , bic boi ! As much as I care (not) about your opinion , this is offtopic .

You could have very well passed by , instead of replying with a completely useless post .

Back
Top Bottom