Why not use Warhammer Fantasy lore for new factions?

Users who are viewing this thread

TheMadJester

Veteran
If you used the Warhammer 40k material, and tons of other things like starwars and lord of the rings why not warhammer fantasy? If you've seen the mod call of warhammer, or played any of the games, you can see why its a good theory.

The Empire (Warhammer) has balanced units with all the medieval weapons, firearms, and tons of holy (or dark) knight orders. With mercs such as:

Warrior priests of sigmar
Witch hunters
or Mages (Bright wizards shoot fire, Jade shoots lightning)

Not to mention Chaos would make a badass faction as either defender or invader. Starting with their axe swinging, axe throwing, and shirtless six pack Marauders.  Onto those blessed with darkness and given that heavy and scary plate armor with those massive weapons to go with it. The amount of lore on this is massive, and I think it would make a great addon into the next version and if you offered, I could research and provide all the needed lore.

(I was also part of a an Xbox community, we played Warhammer battlemarch, which literately has a community of less then 20 for the entire game, And I read the unit cards like 30 times each and could provide any useful backround info, with alot of general knowledge)

Back
Top Bottom