[EU 5aside WWC] Season I Champions Edition - Season winners: Court of Reveran!

Pick your MVP for EU 5 aside Champions WWC

• Shoxi

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Hired_Blade

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Blacktide

Votes: 18 43.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gg, good luck today, PaD.

I will post screens later, I am tired now.

______

CoR - Nameless arranged at 18:30 GMT on WWC_Holland_1 server.

Please someone from SRC team(who can arrange matches) contact us.
Even pm here will do.

-Poll edited(votes were kept)
-OP updated
-2nd post updated

Second Semi Final:

CoR 12 - 4 PaD
mi3m.jpg

qdbf.jpg

gfmu.jpg

ok8a.jpg

Gold Cup match:

CoR 14 - 2 Nameless
2zyw.jpg

vz1y.jpg

pvhfm.jpg

pxpy.jpg

gg

This is just congratulations post for the EU 5 aside Champions WWC participants.
EU 5 aside Season I retrospective topic(stats,pictures,final placements...) will be made soon.
-OP updated
-Second post updated(pics from CoR-PaD scrim were added).Thx Shoxi :wink:
-Poll closed
-EU Hall of Fame has been updated
-As you can see we have Champions WWC Cups have been edited.And imo they look better then before

I have asked Captains to kindly answer couple of questions.

Reason why I am bit late with posting this is that i was waiting for all captains to answer questions.Three captains did that by Wednesday and i had everything(awards,poll) ready to make a post then.I think i have given more then enough time to the last team to just send me PM,yet they didn't.
Which is fine i guess.Anyway that is the reason we are late with this :razz:

WWC%201st%20draft.png

hFq7F2W.png
  Fourth Place goes to 
hFq7F2W.png

Saracens

eu5asideS1fourthcup_zps919c8823.png

Dyktator said:
1.Your opinion of WWC competition?
Very good competition and the original type of tournament :wink:

2.Opinion of your team's performance in Season I of 5 aside WWC?
Week 2 wasn't bad for us (SRC) but Champions Edition wasn't successful :p Maybe next time will be better ;>

3.What do you think about "fixed map" rule we used this season?
Very well.

4.What do you think about Special Category maps that were used this season?
Again- it's good... but maps could be more  interesting  :wink:

I am sad you guys didn't have the best lineup for this Champions Edition.During the season you have definitely shown that you deserve to be in top 4.I am really hoping to see SRC doing well in future tournaments like WNL or our next WWC project.

Thanks for participating SRC,best of luck in other tourneys :wink:

PaDbanner_zps385a5e98.png
  Bronze Cup goes to 
PaDbanner_zps385a5e98.png

Paladins and Defenders

eu5asideS1bronzecup_zps406b384b.png

Viglaf said:
- Brilliant.

- I'm happy with the result we ended with. A really good win in WWC3 which led us through to the Champions cup.
I, myself and Erminas are once again proud of what we've achieved in the first Season of 5 aside WWC. 

- A really good rule we came up with. Not only did it make sense to have the duel but it also puts a lot of pressure on both sides on the first map, as both teams would have had the same amount of time to prepare for that map and whoever wins the duel will get to pick their map and faction for the second map, which is why the duel is now that much more important, as it plays a huge part of tactic and can mean that you either win or lose.

- Some really good maps that we've had in this category, been fun to play them and a good way to learn new maps, which is why of course we have this category.

PaD!Solid performance in WWC 3 brought us among chosen 4 and although no one likes to win by default I think that you should take this Cup as award for always striving to play fair and honest.Keep on improving nab nabs :mrgreen:

Congratulations for winning the Bronze Cup PaD

Nameless.png
  Silver Cup goes to 
Nameless.png

Nameless

eu5asideS1silvercup_zpsa375a9db.png

Congratulations Nameless!

23u4f84.jpg
  Gold Cup goes to 
23u4f84.jpg

Court of Reveran

eu5asideS1goldcup-V2_zps5a3530a9.png

Golradir said:
It's really fun. Even more fun with a 5v5 which I personally enjoy more than 8v8!

Was good. The final was a bit too close for comfort against nameless, but we finished it good!(No idea how we thrashed nameless in the champions final)

Me likes. It gives a twist to the normal scrims. And the duel before the map is fun!

I'm not really good with the custom map names, so I can't remember them all.
The new port assault was a plus. The Khergit settlement(I think, the one we played PaD in the semi final)  was a bit too big for  a 5v5 :razz:

Well deserved victory CoR!!!
It's always nice to see veteran players like Gol,Archer,Shoxi,Broom(to name the few) still caring about the game and still being able to play on top level.Really good win in Semi Final against us(grr :mrgreen:) and outstanding performance in the Final!Especially on New Port Assault where for the first time i saw map being played in the way it was supposed to.I am not sure if we will host another 5 aside season,but if we do I want to see you come back to defend the Title!

Well done Court of Reveran,you are our EU 5 aside Season I Champions.Congratulations!!!

EU 5 aside Champions WWC  MVP Award

Lets look at the poll.
Really close poll and only 1 vote decided the winner.And its Blacktide!Sure he can be a troll(  :mrgreen:),but overall he is a great player that can cover all classes.Well deserved!

So,congrats to Blacktide The MVP of the EU 5 aside Champions WWC and Season I !

Topic will be open for few more days for congratulations posts and closing thoughts.
Season I retrospective topic will be posted in next few days

Thanks to all clans for participating.And once again HUGE thanks to SimRai without whom all of this wouldn't be possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom