Creating a new regiment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bolshevik

Recruit
I've been considering creating a new regiment in N&S formed with a few friends, then building onto it through the forums and recruitment. I was wondering, is there a lot of hope for a new regiment? How often would we be expecting to participate in LB's and events? We are looking to be very active right out of the gate, and sign up for as many as we can to help the community. The starting members are part of the 47th Lancashire (Napoleonic Wars regiment created in 2012) and were part of the 1st Texas Regiment in N&S throughout 2013. We have a lot of experience in various realism groups throughout different games, and have found N&S to provide some of the most entertainment out of all of them. We haven't been active in the game in some time, but would like to change that. Also, we are interested in using a looser "skirmish" style of group. Is this possible in the games current state? What numbers/units would be expected of us? Any help you can provide me will  be appreciated. We look forward to working with the community further.

-Max

Bolshevik said:
I've been considering creating a new regiment in N&S formed with a few friends, then building onto it through the forums and recruitment. I was wondering, is there a lot of hope for a new regiment? How often would we be expecting to participate in LB's and events? We are looking to be very active right out of the gate, and sign up for as many as we can to help the community. The starting members are part of the 47th Lancashire (Napoleonic Wars regiment created in 2012) and were part of the 1st Texas Regiment in N&S throughout 2013. We have a lot of experience in various realism groups throughout different games, and have found N&S to provide some of the most entertainment out of all of them. We haven't been active in the game in some time, but would like to change that. Also, we are interested in using a looser "skirmish" style of group. Is this possible in the games current state? What numbers/units would be expected of us? Any help you can provide me will  be appreciated. We look forward to working with the community further.

-Max

You'd be best joining the DA. WE have one event a week. Which is 200/200 then various other events dotted around. Add me on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047285764/

Matthew_Of_Medith said:
Bolshevik said:

-Max

You'd be best joining the DA. WE have one event a week. Which is 200/200 then various other events dotted around. Add me on steam:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047285764/
Thank you for the consideration, but in the week following this thread I created a regiment, joined the UA, and we have participated in our first Saturday event! Really helpful community made it all possible, and I look forward to growing. Hopefully see you guys at this upcoming Saturday LB!  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom