Companion Compendium (UPDATED: 0.7)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok, so after using cheatme- ahem... i mean, after totally playing legitimately  for several hours non stop, yes, that. I was able to gather all companions and (insta)snatch a town from the falcons.

First and foremost, the issue with companion vassal equipment has been fixed as far as i can tell, so now promoted companions will not replace their uber weapons with piece of crap pointed sticks.

There are not many differences in terms of personality and elites, that being said, here are the few changes:

For Antiope:
Amazon Huntress are now Ankars Huntress.

For Aracanus:
Aracanus Honor Guard are now Arcane Defender.

For Tamaris:
Her personality has been set from Martial to "Closed Book" (Commoner). She's no longer vassal material.

For Fazl:
His standard troop faction is set to Redwood.

I gotta say that from these changes the one that hurts me is Tamaris's, because despite being a commoner she still has access to Redwood Elites when promoted, and also because i really like ladies with power.

About Tamaris, she might or might not come back as a noble in the next version. We'll see.

Aracanus now have badass troops, not naming after himself anymore. And now is more useful.

habeo123 said:
Aracanus now have badass troops, not naming after himself anymore. And now is more useful.
He always was one of the most usefull of all companions among with Marcus :smile:

But Alindel and Dohosan are real OP now, didn't seen Agnare and Kara but i suppose they are also free source of good items now =/

T.L.S. said:
habeo123 said:
He always was one of the most usefull of all companions among with Marcus :smile:

Agree, Aracanus has always been useful, except now he is even MORE useful, his special troop was underwhelming at best in 0.6.

I also want to clarify that i checked for naming discrepancies, equipment and stats of household troops might be different than before just like how it is for the companions themselves. However, checking household troop stats is where i draw the line as that can be easily checked with Morgh's for the folks at home.

Also, as a side note, i liked Marcus's style better in 0.6, the armor he had there gave him a more crusader-ish vibe to him compared to right now. But that is obviously personal preference.

habeo123 said:
About Tamaris, she might or might not come back as a noble in the next version. We'll see.

Agreed. She should be noble-ish and will be changed back.

Michadr said:
habeo123 said:

*Throws confetti everywhere*

Michadr said:
habeo123 said:

well if so maybe also check what the player asks her 1st time you talk to her because she isn`t " elven Women" i`m pretty sure she is a single entity  :razz:

joke aside, the buffed companions sure are nice, but please for the love of all that is sane, get ridd of that lance from Arcanus, he doesn`t use it on horseback, instead if he is on foot he only uses that instead of his 2h sword  :lol: :lol:

i rofled my ass off when i seen him do that 3 battles in a row  ( i got rid of that heretical item btw  :oops: )

Alex the Seeker said:
well if so maybe also check what the player asks her 1st time you talk to her because she isn`t " elven Women" i`m pretty sure she is a single entity  :razz:

Wow wow wow there. Hold on a second! We don't make fun of Tamaris in these parts, boy! She's easily worth 5 or 6 women on her own. I mean, TWO people like her and one of them is Aracanus, you gotta learn to respect that sh**!

T.L.S. said:
Met Agnare... please make me unsee this :shock:
He will win "Stupidiest looking of the Year" contest for sure :mrgreen:

I don't think he's so bad, i mean, at least now he has a hood that entirely cover his jerk induced and unlikable face!!! SCREW YOU AGNARE!!!!1111111

Back
Top Bottom