[DW] Deathwatch (inactive)

Users who are viewing this thread

There was a 5v5 Rebels vs DW and DW had a potential recruit going by a random name of something like fdassf154. Wondering if it was that guy.

sarakota said:
John7 said:
Oh yea, do you guys think we might see a DW team in UNAC 3 ?  :wink:

That is what we're hoping and planing to do.
Sounds fun! :grin:
tumblr_muk78tEwDQ1qah4nko1_500.gif

Right, yeah, so I got some PMs and I'd like to explain myself.

TMW I left because of personal dislike towards the direction in which the clan was headed. I love and miss the majority of the people in there, including Clock and Rurin who I genuinely consider friends and Madoc and Arys who I just think are awesome individuals, but I felt horribly out of place as I had joined and helped build the clan at an entirely different stage in its life cycle. Thus I joined Rebels, a clan I still respect and admire today. I advised Snoop to remove everyone from the clan and build a new, clean slate in order to make a stronger clan - a move that strengthened the Rebels but ironically lead to my departure as every scrim after that action was held on a Saturday or Sunday, leading to me never having an opportunity to rejoin.

I say all that to say that I seriously appreciate the clan offers I've received (namely HB and SF, among others) but I feel as though I cannot contribute my all to those clans. I'm a rather strong player, but I'm not nearly active enough to be a contribution to top-tier teams and I would hate to feel like I'm dragging a clan down. Due to me having a ton of things in real life to manage, in addition to UNAC S3 and two communities in Taleworlds Off-Topic, I just don't have the ability to hone my skills to their best level and genuinely be an asset to a top-tier clan.

DW is cool. The players in DW are pretty chill and I'm able to apply my years of calling, leading a clan and just playing the game on a competitive basis to help a new clan succeed. On my end, I can just hop on during a scrim and just play Warband, something I've frankly wanted to do for a very long time now. Therefore, I'm pretty happy here.

Back
Top Bottom