Fearless - ECL Champions

Users who are viewing this thread

Ceasar said:
Elite_Garde said:
Greybeardd said:
glad to be here  :smile:

yea nice that you are here man!

@mono: sadly, he stopped to play warband (4-ever)

haha nah, Sephi is way too old to quit this game XD.

#Samurais!

yea true. but im quit sure he will come back :grin:

@Volcom: he quitted because he doesnt have fun anymore to Play public. and he said if he will stop, then he wont Play even matches, so yea. i guess it's his 3rd time that he quitted the game xDDD

Dear Fearless,

I am deeply saddened to report about the leave of SLinkY.

I cannot imagine how difficult this must be for you now, but please trust that I care about you.

SLinkY was such a kind, gentle soul. He would do anything to help improve the life of an infantry.

I remember the time that he couched a tree and got shot instantly. That was just the kind of cav he was...

I cannot imagine how much you will miss SLinkY but you've always seen the best in him because of your generous hearts.

Perhaps you could use your scrapbooking talent to make a lasting memory book of him?

I will always be here to support you,

~ Volcom

Windle said:
Dear Fearless,

I am deeply saddened to report about the leave of SLinkY.

I cannot imagine how difficult this must be for you now, but please trust that I care about you.

SLinkY was such a kind, gentle soul. He would do anything to help improve the life of an infantry.

I remember the time that he couched a tree and got shot instantly. That was just the kind of cav he was...

I cannot imagine how much you will miss SLinkY but you've always seen the best in him because of your generous hearts.

Perhaps you could use your scrapbooking talent to make a lasting memory book of him?

I will always be here to support you,

~ Volcom
Rest in pieces
Volcom's cav career 2016-2016

Saw you had quite a decent, yet unlucky, run in the ECL. As Volcom said it, huge respect to Garde and his boys to remain united during all this times and being always a good and fair opponent.

Back
Top Bottom