MP Other [WB] JURASSICV2 - download links up

Users who are viewing this thread

Unicorn said:
cool beans, jeans.
spoilered them for now in the first post, imma redo it all sometime in the next few days  :!:
BY SOMETIME IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS I MEANT SOMETIME IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

working on a hype video, get hype

ClockWise said:
How goes work on this mod it is highly anticipated?
thanks for asking pal.

I haven't done much work the past couple weeks cause finals and **** but will be working on it a lot more next week. Pretty much all I have left is adding the rest of the voice acting, making another map or two, and doing some minor tweaks with the animation stuff. I've also been experimenting with new gamemodes but that's not going to be in the initial release (unless someone that knows what they're doing wants to help me  :wink:)

There's also going to be a video released with the mod that gives some context

Nord Champion said:
whre v1 i want to play v1 whre v1
it went away a few million years ago but fortunately v2 is everything v1 was and more

!!RESEARCH!!
tumblr_inline_mqsgznjjcG1qz4rgp.gif

tony_the_hedgehog_refferance_by_sonic_claire-d533i32.jpg

0_0-sonic-the-hedgehog-26653750-900-810.jpg

BnSoSDdCQAEfbN0.png:large

BnP1OVDCUAAbOO0.png

BnN7AnxIMAAnv2n.jpg

as an update:
  • voice acting is about finished. its pretty sexy
  • finished JURASSIC town and JURASSIC bush. have a solid start on a couple more maps.
  • a few features work when hosted clientside but not on a dedicated server. so that's kind of a setback, but I'll figure it out.

Unicorn said:
as an update:
  • voice acting is about finished. its pretty sexy
  • finished JURASSIC town and JURASSIC bush. have a solid start on a couple more maps.
  • a few features work when hosted clientside but not on a dedicated server. so that's kind of a setback, but I'll figure it out.

Could we get a sneak peak at the voice acting?

Back
Top Bottom