[EU 5aside WWC 4] Season I - Main Topic - Nameless Champions!

Pick your MVP for EU 5 aside WWC 4

• Volshen

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Donut

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Hopkiin

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Bomba

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another WWC is over:
Congratulations to everyone!
-Poll closed
-EU Hall of Fame updated
-Topic will be up a few more days.

WWC%201st%20draft.png

5nonowws.jpg
  Fourth Place goes to 
5nonowws.jpg

Habichtorden

eu5s1wwc4fourth_zps2b0b1c3a.png

Thanks for participating Habichtorden!

Nice to see you guys here again, it shows great team spirit. You played a really good semi-final, one you can be proud of, I am sure. Hopefully you'll be able to grab a better medal next time! Congratulations on your 4th place.

psm3.png
  Bronze Medal goes to 
psm3.png

Knights of Malta

eu5s1wwc4bronze_zps4b302961.png

Congratulations for winning a bronze medal, Malta Knights!

Once again you guys have done well, maybe not as good as last time you guys joined but a bronze medal is still good and perhaps not an improvement but now that you have a bronze - and a silver medal then Gold should be yours next time! You had a good bronze medal match and so it shows on the scoreboard.

33b0o6o.jpg
  Silver Medal goes to 
33b0o6o.jpg

Irish Rebels

eu5s1wwc4silver_zps2d7cc991.png

Congratulations Irish Rebels!

Impressive result once again Irish Rebels! You've won gold before and almost had it again this time. You played well as always and just shows that you're not a clan to take lightly on. Keep up the good work! And congratulations on your silver medal! 

Nameless.png
  Gold Medal goes to 
Nameless.png

Nameless

eu5s1wwc4gold_zps17e420da.png

Congratulations Nameless!

Well done Nameless! Another gold medal added to your guys collection and  really Impressive results so far by you guys. I think we all know you guys got it right and the scoreboard sure don't lie either. keep up your winning streak and then perhaps you'll grab the gold in the Champions cup of 5aside WWC Season 1!
Once again congratulations on your gold medal.

EU 5 aside WWC 4 MVP Award

Lets look at the poll.

Irish Rebel member Hopkiin takes the prize. You fully deserve it, a strong performance by you and a really good support for your clan. I wasn't able to watch the final match but by looking on screenshots, it's easy to see you deserve it.

eu5s1wwc4mvp_zps11278de6.png

So, congratulations to Hopkiin The MVP of EU 5 aside WWC 4 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom