Copenhagen Zoo and Marius the Giraffe

Was the Copenhagen Zoo right to kill the giraffe and perform a public dissection?

• Yes

Votes: 47 67.1%
  • Yes, but not to perform a public dissection

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Yes, but not to allow children to watch the dissection and feeding

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • No, in fact traditional zoos in general are cruel

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

mock fantasy english
Baeck in ye olde tymes when yere was a butcher near ye olde house. Yere were bits flying all over the place and nobody gave any scitt.

Modern kids do however know how to dissect an iPod. What about its rights to dignity!?

LxSlV.jpg

After, obviously. Siberians' main source of nourishment before they were civilized by Russians were sweet reindeer tears that can only be gained by emasculating them in front of all their friends and family.

Urgrevling said:
After, obviously. Siberians' main source of nourishment before they were civilized by Russians were sweet reindeer tears that can only be gained by emasculating them in front of all their friends and family.
That somehow gave me a mental image, in which the ancient Siberian hunter would arse **** a male reindeer in front of its herd before slitting its throat to make the meat taste better.

It's surprising the meat was fed to the lions again, unless they don't have any hyenas or any other ferocious creatures in that zoo.

I think it would be nice if all employees could choose between being killed and fed to animals or being fired or layed off, no matter who they happen to work for. It would be fun to say something like "There's no way I'll ever find another job and my country has no welfare system so kill me and feed me to the chimpanzees at the zoo, it beats waiting around to die for the rest of my life and the chimps will love having something different for a change."

This could work along with an organ selling plan as well.

Back
Top Bottom