[EU 5aside WWC 1] Season I - Main Topic - CoR Champions!!!

Pick your MVP for the EU 5 aside WWC 1

• Toi

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Blacktide

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Varangian

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
10-6 for PaD. GGs.

Amere Village
21351z9.jpg
10qaqs4.jpg

Fort of Honour
2lkpsbb.jpg
2q0vbd2.jpg

Amere Village has some potential, but I don't think it is in its best form yet. The windmill at the corner of the map, for instance, seems useless. Also, as all the flag spawns are placed diagonally on the map, there doesn't seem to be any variety in the tactics except for holding your half of the map.

Thanks for organizing this event as I naively tried to help a clan get into a more competitive environment :???:. It at least made up for the WWCs I missed by leaving the US :roll:

Congrats to CoR for winning the Gold.
Proper congratulations post and medals coming tomorrow.

Thanks for scrim Brotherhood i hope that you guys will join us again sometime :wink:

And i agree with xls about the fixed map.Right now it seems there is no point of charging and usually teams will just camp behind one or two houses till MotF spawns.

Also that Master of the Field area near fence can make it really hard for cavalry to play,so maybe moving the MotF flag closer to the middle of the map might be good solution.

-MVP poll is up
-OP has been updated with the results and pictures

Voted Toi,because Blackie is a troll and still has no clue where i am from :mrgreen:

Anyhow medals have been edited and here is the new look of our WWC medal:

eu5wwc1gold_zps02323baa.png

Congratulations post coming later today or tomorrow.

-Poll locked
-EU Hall of Fame updated

WWC%201st%20draft.png

s1eu5asidewwc1_zps8bcbff0c.png

k5qky.png
  Fourth Place goes to 
k5qky.png

Ancient Brotherhood

eu5wwc1fourth_zps9dd0d337.png

Thanks for participating Brotherhood!

I know that xls tried his best to get your clan into European competitive scene so don't be too disappointed since this was your first time playing in such a environment against good teams.You have some talented players and i am sure you guys will improve if you keep on playing together.Thanks for joining us :wink:

PaDbanner_zps385a5e98.png
  Bronze Medal goes to 
PaDbanner_zps385a5e98.png

Paladins and Defenders

eu5wwc1bronze_zps91da6602.png

Congratulations PaD!

Another medal added to our collection is by all means not a bad achievement.However it is obvious that we must work even harder to improve.If we keep on following Viglaf's and mine training path I think that soon we could start bringing down some big names on regular basis.Keep on improving fellow PRT and DoF members!

Nameless.png
  Silver Medal goes to 
Nameless.png

Nameless

eu5wwc1silver_zpsf5eaa7fa.png

Congratulations Nameless.

Convincing performance in Semi Final and again close Final match.You really play some of the most intense Bronze/Gold medals matches in WWCs.This is why i personally enjoy watching your matches.And i am pretty sure i am not the only one.Congratulations on your Silver medal and i know you guys will join us again :wink:

23u4f84.jpg
  Gold Medal goes to 
23u4f84.jpg

Court of Reveran

eu5wwc1gold_zpsbf2c1964.png

Congratulations CoR on your first WWC gold medal!

"Many believed CoR to be rusty after several months of inactivity, but they proved they still know how the game is played..." - Greed
Oh yes they did prove it!This WWC will be a good warning for top teams not to underestimate CoR.Final match looked like it was awesome and hard fought battle between two great teams.It was decided in the last set of the match and judging by the pictures last round was very intense.Sad i couldn't watch the Final,but i will sure follow you guys in the EU 5 aside Champions WWC for which you have qualified!

EU 5 aside WWC 1 MVP Award

Lets look at the poll.
Toi ! Rare is a sight to see member of the silver medal winner taking the MVP award.But you have definitely deserved it seeing how even some of your opponents from the Final match voted for you.

So,congrats to Toi The MVP of EU 5 aside WWC 1 !

Time for congratulations and closing thoughts posts.
Topic will remain open for few more days.

Onward to WWC 2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom