♛Templar Knights of The North[EU]♛

Users who are viewing this thread

Will Kingdom Come: Deliverance even include multiplayer?

EDIT:

There seems to be demand for multiplayer experience. Unfortunately, Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a singleplayer game only. We are thinking about cooperative multiplayer in some further future, but definitely not for Act I.

The guy who runs the other clan entitled Knights of the North.

He was banned from Taleworlds awhile back, but he still runs his clan and has a server called Knights of the North.

findecanno said:

He was banned from Taleworlds awhile back, but he still runs his clan and has a server called Knights of the North.
Oh :eek: so the name is already taken :eek:

predat0r said:
Musketdude said:
findecanno said:

Oh :eek: so the name is already taken :eek:
As I stated earlier yes.
Well we are more a community we play other games asswell can I leave the name or should i change it? :/

Unicorn said:
Meh, the other Knights of the North is North American and basically dead anyways.
oooh ok yea we are EU :grin:

predat0r said:
Unicorn said:
Meh, the other Knights of the North is North American and basically dead anyways.
Well the server is still fairly popular. However I don't see many KN player around though.
Hmm, But we are EU and they are NA would it really get troubling? Because I would never get a server ingame.

Back
Top Bottom