Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

DoctorPainkiller said:
Holy crap peelgrom's back.

Well, I stopped going here since I got a girlfriend but I got dumped so here I am! I've been ghosting for a while now.

Does anyone have good info on that skirmish going on where over 20 separatists were killed?

trueten said:
Too late, bro, it's a WWIII goddamnit. Just make sure to buy any bullet-proof vest.
gYL7f.png

Also, implying a civil war in some Eastern-European country will result in WW3.

It's not WW3 obviously, but there's a chance with Russia acting the way they are. I mean, didn't NATO already declare Russia an adversary? I know it's probably purely symbolic but still.

It was Alexander Vershbow, the deputy secretary-general of NATO, who said Russia is an adversary.

"Clearly the Russians have declared NATO as an adversary,
so we have to begin to view Russia no longer as a partner but as more of an adversary than a partner,"
http://news.yahoo.com/nato-official-russia-now-adversary-150211090--politics.html

Comrade Temuzu said:
Also, implying a civil war in some Eastern-European country will result in WW3.
Exactly. A Civil War - not. And it's not a CW, but a terrorist actions controlled by a neighboring country, which may end up pretty bad. For that piece of a gas-station is gone loose and there's no telling which country might be its next target.
Although, my post about 'WWWIII' was a joke, if it wasn't obvious. I think this whole Ukranian crisis will end during this months.

But when is the election? Some Russian official stated it would be absurd to talk about elections amid the fighting.
It must be a goal for Russia to obstruct the election somehow. Which means the fighting must go on, or even escalate further.

The main goal of Russia Putin is an instability in Ukraine. To show his own inner populace that "Don't even think of anti-gov protests. It ends up pretty bad. Look at Ukraine. You want like that?". Also, welthy and succesful Ukraine - is another major threat for Putin. For russians are convinced that 'democracy and capitalism is not for them'. Since ukranians are pretty much similar to russians, they\ll accept it as a possible path for them and, yet again, might decide to have their own Maidan.
So postponed presidential elections in Ukraine is a part of supporting instability. The **** is that a lot of candidates (especially Yulia Timoshenko) are also not interested in presidental elections in May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj0N2iS5g_k

So they go there with the intention of taking over. Then they attack the police that stands in front of the door and then then police are the bad guys and fascists? :lol:
I'm not entirely sure they even know what that word means.

Back
Top Bottom