Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

you-mad-bro-come-at-me-im-persian.jpg

Wellenbrecher said:
Welcome to on-topic, huh?
Oh, wait.

Sorry, I just kicked him into a hole, these persians... it is just a hole ffs! we can go back to the topic now.

Any new from Kharkov? did the pro russians launch an attack? Did Putin truly divorce? or it is just a west media lie?

trueten said:
Damn greedy russians.

This
ZdpzT.jpg
is the saboteur they've sent to Ukraine. She was captured recently. Moar photos.

And this
trueten said:
I don't get it with her fame either. Russians have far more fappable spies. Like Anna Chapman:
LGzIa.jpg

x9tVj.jpg

CKdCM.jpg

D-rZi.jpg

As58f.jpg

is what they could've sent.

Are you sure she was sent or was she a crazy Russian nationalist acting on her own initiative?

The text when translated says:

Russian woman is interested in a knife fight and posing with communist symbols.

22 -year-old Maria Kalyada that eve detained in Ukraine because of the sabotage activities in the south and east of the country , in social networks does not conceal information about themselves .

As indicated by the girl on his page on the social network " VKontakte " for his " career " she could finish school MOE, get 4 medals from the Communist Party " for the activity " , took part in 14 election campaigns , is an active member of the Moscow Volunteer Movement and member of the Presidium of the Russian students' Union .

As interest in your profile spy noted the following: "politics , the press service , blogs , elections, election technologies , political technology , PR, Journalism in Extreme Situations , analyst .... skydive , climb through the caves , mountains , boxing, rukopashka , knife fight, hitchhiking ... Rebel . "

In addition, as can be seen from the list of jobs girl, she allegedly managed to work in the Communist Party " checking pickets " and " social media expert " in the State Duma . In social networks Kalyada flaunts photo in camouflage with a gun and communist symbols , and sometimes posing in extremely short dresses.

On April 4 at its photo page appear from Ukraine : from the Maidan in Kiev and pro rally under the OSA in Nikolaev. In the captions under photos spy actively supports Ukrainian separatists.

Recall , on the eve of the SBU detained as a saboteur from Kherson , who worked for Russian intelligence .

Also what kind of sabotage did she carry out/plan to carry out and did she have explosives or military equipment in her possession?

Also the Russian media is reporting that the Ukrainian military/National Guard(?) is moving into Donetsk so I will be interested to see if the 'energy' of the protests fades:

rejenorst said:
Are you sure she was sent or was she a crazy Russian nationalist acting on her own initiative?
What gave her away?

rejenorst said:
Also the Russian media is reporting that the Ukrainian military/National Guard(?) is moving into Donetsk so I will be interested to see if the 'energy' of the protests fades:
Yes, they are moving. Also sources say that russian agents, responsible for Crimean operation
GL7jm.jpg
were relocated to Rostov (Russia) and had to be sent to Eastern Ukraine, but then haulted.

Btw, did you know Messi was in Crimea?
_-5pu.jpg

It appears that russians have ditched their plans on openned intervention and now they only rely on local true separatists to organize a Civil War. Well, I don't know how can they do that, even if they blow several buildings up, it won't help. If they start shooting - they get shot. Will they do that for Pu'in? Meh.
Also, today is thought to be the day of mass provocations (started in Odessa) that are only a preparation for some operation on May 9th (the Victory Day over Nazis in 1945).

Maybe they hope the 9 May celebration will turn out so many Georgian ribbons no one will know friend from foe. :lol:

Also, please - and this isn't directed at anyone in particular - stop linking to the Daily Mail. They're a yellow-journal rag of the lowest order.

trueten said:
GL7jm.jpg
were relocated to Rostov (Russia) and had to be sent to Eastern Ukraine, but then haulted.
Off-topic, one thing I admire about Russian women is their excellent taste in shoes, and how they are willing to wear them no matter the climate or situation. Both pairs look fantastic.

Yeah, except that those are not russian women.

Ehem, I was actually surprized in your sudden ineterest in their shoes, but then I just now realized that you're a woman. :oops:

trueten said:
rejenorst said:
What gave her away?

I've had the opportunity to pose with an RPG as well as assault rifles and have had the opportunity to fire them as well while having someone take pictures, but that doesn't mean I am some sort of spy. Additionally I find it weird that she would be idiotic enough to post/take pictures of herself openly using firearms if she is meant to be undercover. The pictures themselves don't indicate that she's part of any military group since there's no information as to where they came from and where they where taken and her level of fitness seems doubtful in terms of having any military physical training.

The authorities say she used a firearm to wound others at a demonstration and was supposedly attempting to help capture key buildings but judging from her need to post images of herself and the poses that she takes I'd say she is by no means undercover. She's probably either a crazy nationalist desperate for some glory in a foreign country or the Kremlin is scraping the bottom of the barrel to find provocateurs. Comparatively; Russia's Anna Chapman was extremely professional and the epitome of deep undercover. 

Anyway did some searching and found this which confirms my suspicions (that she's an ultra nationalist):

"If Maria Koleda is a Russian spy, her specialty does not appear to be covert ops. "
----------------
On the day she purportedly arrived in Kherson, Koleda posted pictures she said were from Kyiv, including this one.
<Picture of her standing between 2  guys in Walt Disney Charachter suits>

On April 7, Koleda began posting from the southern city of Mykolayiv, where clashes erupted between pro-Russian and pro-Ukrainian protesters. Pro-Russian protesters reportedly attempted to take control of the state administration building.

sing offensive language, a user warned Koleda that the SBU would seek out and find her. "OK, search, search," she replied. "And what?"

Early on April 8, apparently after security services had cleared out the pro-Russian protesters but before her arrest, Koleda made her last VKontakte post, using the #antimaidan hashtag. "Mykolaiv! Don't despair!" she said. "All is still in front of us for life goes on!"

Koleda, who lists St. Petersburg and Moscow as her native cities and seems to have worked at some point for Russia's Emergency Services Ministry, also appears to be closely connected to ultranationalist groups. Photos uploaded in 2012 show her training in hand-to-hand combat with Dmitry Dyomushkin, the leader of a neo-Nazi organization.

http://www.rferl.org/content/russian-spy-ukraine-social-postings-/25327334.html

Honestly I think some of you are jumping at shadows. You may have good cause but still.

trueten said:
Yeah, except that those are not russian women.

Ehem, I was actually surprized in your sudden ineterest in their shoes, but then I just now realized that you're a woman. :oops:
Sorry, should have written Slavic women, as it's a habit/trend I've noticed is far more prevalent in Russia and Ukraine than in elsewhere in Europe - though British women offer some good competition. And before someone else gets butthurt about their homeland, I'm talking about every day, casual use - not party/club wear.

Haha, I thought everyone in Off-Topic already knew. It's my one girly vice.

Jhessail said:
Sorry, should have written Slavic women, as it's a habit/trend I've noticed is far more prevalent in Russia and Ukraine than in elsewhere in Europe - though British women offer some good competition. And before someone else gets butthurt about their homeland, I'm talking about every day, casual use - not party/club wear.
It's common for all 'poor' countries for girls to dress as if they're partaying everyday.

rejenorst said:
Russia's Anna Chapman was extremely professional and the epitome of deep undercover. 
Hasn't she been discovered thanks to being drunk? Not very professional I'd wager.

Slavic girls are the most beautiful girls in the ****ing Universe, I'll pray the gods to be able to f*** as many slavic girls as I can before I die. FOR GODS, RUSSIANS! your country has a negative birth rate! in 2025 you will be less than 100 million, I can save your country, just tell me and I'll come there, it will be my duty and a honour to f*** every day and every night until I die of heart attack.

trueten said:
Hasn't she been discovered thanks to being drunk? Not very professional I'd wager.

No. At the very least no internet search brings up Anna Chapman and the word drunk.

She was caught because her contact was under surveillance and the FBI managed to crack the encryption code they were using to submit messages to each other.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/11/how-the-fbi-busted-anna-chapman-and-the-russian-spy-ring/
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/anna-chapman-how-did-the-fbi-nab-alleged-russian-spy/

The code was supplied by a Russian informer Alexander Poteyev, a Russian Intelligence Officer, who basically betrayed the U.S. Spy Ring Including Anna Chapman:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/27/alexander-poteyev-russian-intelligence-officer-convicted-betraying-anna-chapman-spy-ring_n_885255.html

Jhessail said:
Off-topic, one thing I admire about Russian women is their excellent taste in shoes, and how they are willing to wear them no matter the climate or situation. Both pairs look fantastic.
Having spent most of my life with Russian/Ukrainian ladies, I can attest that they have this strange rule of thumb: When you go out, your footwear should always be the most expensive piece of your clothing. Period.

Now back on topic.
As far as I understand the situation, Eastern regions are un important. It's all a ploy.
What really matters is the three Southern regions - Odessa, Nikolayev, Kherson.
Acquisition of Kherson is important because it will let Russians to build a land bridge to Crimea. But it will be hard to get, because it is traditionally inhabited by many ethnic Ukrainians.
Odessa and Nikolayev are more vulnerable but also more lucrative. Grabbing those will let Russia dominate the Black Sea and create a corridor toward Transnistria and eventually Moldova.
Basically, I can only see Russians entering Eastern Ukraine if they are able to secure Odessa and Kherson. If we hold fast, there is not much value in Eastern regions.

Today is 70th anniversary of Odessa liberation from Nazi invaders. I expected this to be a good pretext for a provocation/rioting. Thankfully most groups made an agreement to respect this celebration and not use it as a political chip.
I did see some Russian and Soviet flags in downtown, but so far it's quiet.
Right.. While I was typing, found out there was a minor brawl not far from me. All in good faith though and quickly stopped by the police.

Ah the above brings about some overview with more clarity. Thanks.

I got this from Dmitry Tymchuk's blog via Kievpost, I don't know where he gets his info from but thought I'd post it as its related and he seems to be involved in a research group with a previous military background:

Editor's Note: To counter Russian propaganda lies about the Kremlin's invasion of Ukraine's Crimean peninsula on Feb. 27, Dmitry Tymchuk has set up the Center of Military and Political Research in Kyiv. He served in the Army air defense from 1995-1998, the National Guard from 1998-2000 and in the Defense Ministry in subsequent years on missions to Iraq, Lebanon and Kosovo. His blogs are translated into English by Voices of Ukraine. The Kyiv Post has not independently verified his findings, but will correct any misinformation brought to our attention at [email protected] or 38-044-591-3344 or any of our contacts at www.kyivpost.com/contacts.
------------------
1. As reported by us already: according to our data, the separatists received directives from their Russian coordinators to provide a “corridor” at the Ukrainian border for the entry of Russian troops. According to information as of 9:00 pm [Ukrainian time], the “corridor” should be organized in Luhansk oblast [region]. If this scenario is successful, then we will have the “Crimean option.” With one key difference: our law enforcement, border control, special forces and the army are here, are not without their problems, but are ready to counteract [the invader].
https://www.kyivpost.com/opinion/op-ed/dmitry-tymchuks-military-blog-corruption-still-flourishing-in-ukraine-under-new-government-342630.html

I can't imagine Russia would get away unscathed by invading an ethnic Ukrainian area though. If they try I think things will get very messy, politically and possibly militarily.

I guess it will pay for the Ukrainians to be on their guard though I would like to know where the info is coming from. 

rejenorst said:
I guess it will pay for the Ukrainians to be on their guard though I would like to know where the info is coming from. 
Officers of Ukraine and Russia have ties - they've been graduating the same Academies in soviet times and served in same structures/military bases. So they could recieve this info from their friends in russian army forces, or by those officers that do not support Putin's current policy and leak the info deliberately.

Back
Top Bottom