Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

Russik said:
Not to go off topic but don't most moldovians live in Moldova live in a Russian influenced way? Most of whom I know from Moldova speak Russian mostly and they speak it 10 times better than I do.

It is absolutely wrong. The foreigners make a picture that the Moldovans speak Russian mostly but it's not true. Romanian is definitely the most prediminant language. While most of us know Russian, we use it only when communicating with the Russians themselves. For most of us, the russkies are a pain in the ass, but we are still reliant on the workplaces they provide. The percest of Russian speaking people in MD is like 8-9% + some enthnic Ukrainians. The Ukrainians in fact do make efforts to assimilate with us and our language; in many instances, you can't make a difference between a Moldovan and a Ukrainian, but the Russians are so stubborn. They think that they can keep their privileged status like it was in the USSR. Simply put, the fact that Moldova is about to sign the association treaty with the EU explains a lot: we want to get rid of Russian influence.

ancalimon said:
China and Iran would probably join the war with Russia if the "allies" decided to protect Crimea.
Bull****. Iran and China would both mind their own business. They are not Russia's allies. Iran uses them for money and weapons, but doesn't give a **** about them. China cares about China and Asia, not Russia and Europe. More uninformed ancalicrap.

I cannot see the wrong doings of Russian in this scenario, Crimea's population is at least 60% russian and the Russian naval base is stationed there, they obviously only want a part in a country that is ravaged by Anarchy.

Would it be wrong if USA did the same thing? Unless Ukraine is stupid enough to engage with Russia nothing out of hand will happen.

Actually Chinese stated that they support ukranian independance and unity. So, WWIII is postponed. Sorry, guys, nothing to see here, move along.

Russik said:
they obviously only want that part in a country that is ravaged by Anarchy.
:lol:

Are you russian?

No they'd be like the US in WWI and sell crap to both sides until they're attacked by some idiot.

Well Putin is breaking the Budapest Memorandum, which guarantees the Ukrainian borders and its territorial integrity. That's what she's pointing out, but that is nothing really new. However I find it surprising that she found the courage to speak up to him, usually our politicians crawl in the mud before the russkies.

Rebelknight said:
Faebio said:
According to German News Merkel "attacked" Putin by saying hes breaking internetional laws.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/krim-krise-merkel-wirft-putin-verstoss-gegen-voelkerrecht-vor-a-956514.html

But I guess thats as far as it will go from Germanies side.
Wasn't Merkel a Russian puppet?
Someone on this forum once said it but i forgot who it was.

I wouldn't trust a forum where someone like me posts from time to time.

Rebelknight said:
Vadermath said:
I wonder for how long after this will the West allow themselves to be bullied by him. After Syria and now Ukraine, I doubt they'll allow him to get away with this **** for the third time, or else the US might as well hand him their 'Superpower' badge.

Russia is a corrupt Mafia controlled country while the USA is a decadent state owned by the rabid corporations.
They have lot in common.
I wonder how corrupt Putins generals are, and what they might do if they ever get a chance.

Russik said:
I cannot see the wrong doings of Russian in this scenario, Crimea's population is at least 60& russian and the Russian naval base is stationed there, they obviously only want that part in a country that is ravaged by Anarchy.

... What?

I bet the Ukraino-Russians don't even want to be 'liberated' by the Russians. Flemish would hate being liberated by Dutch, Walloons would hate being liberated by French, Austrians by Germans, Swiss Germans by Germans etc etc.

Uhtred Dunkerch said:
I bet the Ukraino-Russians don't even want to be 'liberated' by the Russians. Flemish would hate being liberated by Dutch, Walloons would hate being liberated by French, Austrians by Germans, Swiss Germans by Germans etc etc.
Wasn't it the Russian immigrants that attacked the congress building and pulled the Russian flag there?

Rebelknight said:
Vadermath said:
I wonder for how long after this will the West allow themselves to be bullied by him. After Syria and now Ukraine, I doubt they'll allow him to get away with this **** for the third time, or else the US might as well hand him their 'Superpower' badge.
The USA is losing its right to superpower by the days.

Whoever is gonna replace them can't be as worse.

Russia/USA = No difference except the US citizens are too busy wanking on Kim Kardashian and reality TVs to give a ****.
Russia is acting like a superpower does, just like the USA did.

Russia is a corrupt Mafia controlled country while the USA is a decadent state owned by the rabid corporations.
They have lot in common.

Ur mom has a lot in common with Russia.

Russian and American imperialism are still worlds apart.

A couple of decades under the Russian yoke would do wonders for your analogy making skills.

kurczak said:
Russian and American imperialism are still worlds apart.

A couple of decades under the Russian yoke would do wonders for your analogy making skills.

So what do you think is different between Russian Imperialism and American imperialism.

Ottomans' excuse was bringing justice.
Americans' excuse is bringing democracy or freedom.
Englishs' (wrong grammar I guess) excuse I guess was bringing civilization.
What is Russians' excuse?

Back
Top Bottom