Ground has problem rendering, and Multiplayer has EXTREME lag

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, guys! I recently got Napoleonic wars, and since the version that I bought did not give me a serial key, my friend let me use his when his computer would not run Napoleonic Wars. When I did the tutorial, some rocks rendered in as white. Also, the dirt paths where ever changing colors, (white, black, brown, with green splotches.) and it was the same with custom battle. Next, I went into multiple multiplayer servers. Any servers with sand for the ground had all of it render in blank white, with green splotches. Grass would render, just not paths or sand. When I entered tutorial, it had minor lag. Every M&B tutorial had been laggy, so I paid it no mind. Custom battle had no lag with the right settings, so I stuck to those for multiplayer servers. When I joined any multiplayer servers, though, the lag was UNBEARABLE, unless looking straight down or straight up. I may be getting a new graphics card soon, so just tell me if that's the problem. I'm not sure what my current specs are, but if someone could tell me how to check it, that would be great. Thanks for your time!

Welp, folks, turns out I need a better video card! I'm just below the minimum by a crappy Vertex Shader or the likes. Thanks for trying to help! I have an Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2180  @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz Graphics Chip. Anyone know of a cheap but better one? I can't shell out hundreds of dollars on a new card, but I've seen some on eBay for 40's to 50's, but I doubt they are as good or better than this one.

Back
Top Bottom