[NC2014] Map Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im now thinking about the changes on Mountain Fortress. I have made one bigger change and that is add one more entrance for 1st(outside) spawn. I also solve the texture problem at the wall near outside stables.
691496BCBB8C4684FD28B74799B9C4636180D78A

C3D1D09CA9D5B6B3084C9E951CF911E98E2998B2
What do you think about this change and what what is your overall thoughts on this map. Just wanted to know if this map has any future.
(try to avoid posts like "It is **** map delet it" )

After the first impression I like the changes a lot. The map is interesting to play, I would like to keep on playing it. The new version would also give some more tactical opportunities, thats what the map somehow lacked before sometimes in my opinion.

I really like the map Mountain Fortress: it is really hard to play on tactically and this is what makes it so rewarding to play on. The extra entrance would in my eyes finish the map and solidify it as one of the better competitive maps.

I think that would be a really good change, the maps main problem has always been the way it forced the attacking team to choose the bridge or outside route, so providing an extra middle route would likely make the map a lot more flexible with teams able to use 2 of the routes and mutually support each other through them.

Watly said:
I really like the map Mountain Fortress: it is really hard to play on tactically and this is what makes it so rewarding to play on. The extra entrance would in my eyes finish the map and solidify it as one of the better competitive maps.

No need to tactic in that map. Just you should take bridge or you can go to ruins side and then you can wait for flag or attack. There is no chance to make tactic. Of course i'm not saying "zero tactic" but still it's not like tactical maps.

Mountain Fortress used to be a **** map that i would have just posted "**** map delet it pls"

but atm i kinda like it. Make that middle route look liek a broken wall instead of just a weird gap though, pls :grin:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom