What would you do if you saw a ghost?

Users who are viewing this thread

I would phone rebelknight and tell him to bring his biggest knife (called ghostbuster). If he can't find it tirebuster will have to do.

E_e8I.gif
If you do not share this image with at least ten people, the ghost from this gif will break into your house tonight and kill everyone you know... Well, at least those present in the house.

Can't we just make a single "Sir William the Brave asks retarded and/or utterly daft questions which can mostly be answered with Wikipedia" thread?
Kinda like Temuijin's non-news spam got consolidated at one point.

If I saw a ghost I'd say GH GH GH GHOOOOST and then me and my massive Great Dane best friend will leg it as fast as we can but in completely the wrong direction.

After that, we'll eat dog biscuits.

Sir William the Brave said:
Now that is very scary Orchid! Also sorry for making silly post, I though here I could ask something like this.  :oops:

This is the area for such posts. You should just make them in the most relevant already made thread, though. Typically, unless what you're posting is of significant significance (swagger) it would fit better in one of those. You don't ask completely horrible questions. You just ask them in the wrong place. :p

I'm gonna make a little theory.

Like i said, its a theory so i don't believe in it yet.
You know how brain wave are very powerful and can affect other peoples.

I read somewhere that sometime some of your thought (And resulting brain wave) can affect other peoples. (Not hugely tho)
For example you may be thinking about a subject and sometime some part of the subject (Mainly a single word) can end up in someone else brain if hes REALLY close by.

I'm having a hard time explaining what i read but it was on a science blog.

What if when you die, the resulting explosion of ''Brain wave'' create some residue and that ghosts are not soul or anything like that but are only residue of that person brain wave before he died.

Most peoples who ''see'' ghosts say they are mostly doing mundane stuff they did when they were alive.

Like i said its just a wild theory of mine.
You could probably debunk it.

Don't worry, Falkner has far surpassed you in every category and even my insult factory cannot produce limitless numbers, so they are all going towards him. Well, Dante earned a few during his latest aneurysm.

And I can definitely see where a hypothesis like that would come from. Jeez, my sister-in-law believes in horoscopes and when I tried to explain to her how it's impossible that planets affect us in any way because the gravity of the Earth outstrips their effects by several orders of magnitude, she just shrugged and went: "but there's a tiny effect, maybe it's enough". She would love your idea of brain waves "leaking" at the moment of death.

Back
Top Bottom