US GK bans someone from siege server

Users who are viewing this thread

chamb3r

Recruit
I was not banned, however, someone else was... KHERGITE something.. The person who was banned, was banned for calling a group(from now on I will refer to them as "the group") of individuals, fags.  This was a rebuttal(not claiming it was a nice one) after repeated incidents of the group saying sexually explicit things such as... "I will jizz on your face"..etc.  There was no admin intervention until the KHERGITE responded by calling them fags.  This one sided judgement is intolerable; it is inexcusable that GK would allow someone to be sexually harassed while at the same time defend someone from being designated with derogatory terminology.

Apparently, from my own observations, one can make fun of Jews, Christians, Blacks, Women, etc.  However, if one dares to call another fag, they are banned.  GK should reform themselves and ban all such talk if they wish stop people from saying harsh things, otherwise they should allow any kind of talk and not ban for anything at all.  It is clear that "the group's" only desire was to incite an inflammatory response, which they were easily able to manipulate, for their own pleasure, into a ban.  This is pathetic GK, absolutely pathetic.  How could GK admins be so inept as to defend one group's rights while denying others their rights?  Please, do something about this GK.

Please post your GK Siege server related complaints on the GK Forums. You can make a ban appeal from here and/or you can discuss from your point of view what is wrong on the GK side.

Back
Top Bottom