Give money "manually" to your treasury when you refused to get a chamberlain ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Wendek

Knight at Arms
Hey guys !

So basically I imported my native savegame into Diplomacy, where I had a town, a castle and a village. The pop-up for chamberlain/constable and last one all appeared at the same time, but I said "no" for the chamberlain because well, I wanted to have the rents for myself and then decide, on my own, how much I'd give to my treasury. Except... it's not possible ? Now I have a useless constable because he needs money for patrols and he has none and I see no way to give him some, except maybe buying an item but he only has two so it's not going to work long-term.

Should I just fire all the staff because without a chamberlain they'll be useless ? Or is there a way to recruit a chamberlain again ? Or just to give them money manually ? That would really solve my problems.

Thanks in advance

Yeah I heard that your wife can do it... but I'm playing a female character. :p And I'm unmarried, but even if I were to marry I don't think that a husband works the same way as a wife in that game regarding "domestic" issues. People have also mentioned travelers but I've tried and it only lets you re-hire staff that you dismissed, not staff that you refused at first.

Back
Top Bottom