Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

I noticed something, Count Methenor's armor is peasant tunic... Don't know if you did that on purpose but it is really annoying seeing a count wielding 200 troops and then seeing him go down the first arrow that comes to him. I think you should change it.

Can you buy them from towns? Is there a way to get them?

Another thing, don't know if you've added any more music but (just a random suggestion) you should add Tay Zonday's Skyrim DragonBorn song, it's really cool and if people think it's too loud they can just turn the music down in the options.

halt317 said:
Can you buy them from towns? Is there a way to get them?

Another thing, don't know if you've added any more music but (just a random suggestion) you should add Tay Zonday's Skyrim DragonBorn song, it's really cool and if people think it's too loud they can just turn the music down in the options.
Why people dislike reading before asking so much? :???:
T.L.S. said:
And what about dragons - one special companion riding a dragon (but you can not access her inventory) and there is a veeeeery small chance to obtain them as loot from one of the Reich lords (he must have some mediocre amount of Drachenmeister troops).
And what about music - there is whole topic with voting about that...

This may yet make it into 0.7, if I can be bothered to port it, and check for all the bugs.

The Dark Robin said:
****. Yes. I am so ****ing happy right now. This is what I set out to do since I started modding, this feature. And, after the simplest of tweaks, behold! :grin:

fpaZz.png
xj1H9.png
8-w6X.png

I also reloaded the save after finding that and joined the battle, just for fun.

uK8jO.png
nbChw.png

I cannot tell you guys how ****ing excited I am right now. Seriously, I started modding thinking "Why wont bandits attack castles, even if their party is strong enough to? I should change that." Of course, over a year ago I hardly knew how to make troops, so it was naturally a failure. But, I kept trying, and, over a year after starting my adventures in modding and in this feature, it is finally done!

What I will do, for those who care, is finish the backstory, (which is a larger task than you think considering my plans for it) and making sure there are not game ending bugs. Then, if not, I will release the first version. The story will be in the next version after that.

This counts as a dev blog, even though I didn't write too much for you guys. This is a major step and brings release literally months closer.

The Dark Robin said:
This may yet make it into 0.7, if I can be bothered to port it, and check for all the bugs.

The Dark Robin said:
****. Yes. I am so ******** happy right now. This is what I set out to do since I started modding, this feature. And, after the simplest of tweaks, behold! :grin:

fpaZz.png
xj1H9.png
8-w6X.png

I also reloaded the save after finding that and joined the battle, just for fun.

uK8jO.png
nbChw.png

I cannot tell you guys how ******** excited I am right now. Seriously, I started modding thinking "Why wont bandits attack castles, even if their party is strong enough to? I should change that." Of course, over a year ago I hardly knew how to make troops, so it was naturally a failure. But, I kept trying, and, over a year after starting my adventures in modding and in this feature, it is finally done!

What I will do, for those who care, is finish the backstory, (which is a larger task than you think considering my plans for it) and making sure there are not game ending bugs. Then, if not, I will release the first version. The story will be in the next version after that.

This counts as a dev blog, even though I didn't write too much for you guys. This is a major step and brings release literally months closer.
That's awesome! :grin:
Btw, you spelled "Thief" wrong. :razz:

Finally finished with the dwarf troop tree. Bug-fixing is in the homestretch. Cheers :smile:
1aWzCQy.jpg
OlWQQ6Q.jpg
tFE2Y4G.jpg

I should have better screenshots when we get more things 'cleaned" up.

Alex the Seeker said:
Lord of Shadows said:
How did that dwarf on the 2nd pic manage to get on that goat by himself? :shock: :grin:

"dwarfs are natural-born sprinters, and very dangerous on short distances"
I may or may not scale the goat to be slightly smaller. But only one of their troops has it, so you won't see it that much anyway.

Yeah, for dwarves you might need to do some thinking and extra coding as they are smaller. Ever seen the Warband mod Warsword Conquest? What they do is pretty nice, and you should give that a shot if other options aren't working to plan. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom