Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Expected 0.71 release date: Next weekend
This is just a rough estimate as we are currently adding in some new stuff and fixing some old bugs.. So the date is subject to change

I have been holding off on playing the latest version to a bugfix was done... kinda was not expecting the release date to be so soon considering the setbacks the perisno team has had.

Glad to hear its still moving!

The team has not disbanded. Some members are just inactive. I will once again put all my attention to fixing the race issue, so 0.71 can be released as soon as possible. Thank you all for waiting patiently. Life is always full of surprises.

Michadr said:
The team has not disbanded. Some members are just inactive. I will once again put all my attention to fixing the race issue, so 0.71 can be released as soon as possible. Thank you all for waiting patiently. Life is always full of surprises.

YESSSSS!!!11!!11!one1  :twisted: :twisted:

Can't wait for the next version!  You guys have definitely made the coolest original mod out there for Warband!

The title of this thread has silently changed from ......[0.71 patch in development] to ...... [0.8 in development]. 

Did you tweak/change anything in 0.71 with the formations mod by any chance? (I know, I'm probably sounding like a broken record about it at this point.)

Michadr said:
Give me time people :smile: I've been night-shifting a lot this week.

Dear Michadr,

Pardon me, but an army of thousands of fierce Perisno's fans have been waiting almost 2 months in front of the high Gates of Oblivion, waiting patiently for all Hell to break loose ("patch 0.71").  :twisted:

You sure understand our anxiety...right?! right?!  :shock:

Crossing our fingers (almost broke now...)  :lol:

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                    Perisno's fans  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom