Version 0.772 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

cristi77 said:
I have a suggestion. When you defeat one of the unique spawn armies (this is usually after a tough battle), would be possible to implement some sort of a special reward? A money prize, or a special item (a weapon or armour)?
And in version 0.7 I noticed something unusual. The prisoners escape very quicklly, especially during the night. It's quite frustrating, until now selling the prisoners was an important source of money. Is this a bug or it's how it was intended to be?

its an known bug, just wait for the fix^^

No, it is not fixed. You haven't released the solution.

This is a fix Ranter did.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,312919.0.html

It works perfectly and is compatible with saved games.

Reported bugs should not be reported again, you're right. But until the patch comes out, it is not fixed.

halt317 said:
I know you guys hate this and i'm very sorry. But I realllllllly want to play with no bugs... So any idea when the release is out?

The 1.0 release or the .71 patch?
Because the 1.0 release is probably far far away.
And as they said earlier, they were trying to get their s__t together before they can get stuff done :razz:

mrpeters said:
halt317 said:
I know you guys hate this and i'm very sorry. But I realllllllly want to play with no bugs... So any idea when the release is out?

The 1.0 release or the .71 patch?
Because the 1.0 release is probably far far away.
And as they said earlier, they were trying to get their s__t together before they can get stuff done :razz:

pretty sure they mean .71  still waiting to play a female elf who marrys a princess

Wastipk said:
Do I have to start a new game or can I use my .61 save?

Did you see the list of changes?  :roll:
Ofc you have to start a new game.
Almost any patch that goes beyond "we only fixed a couple of grammatical errors" requires starting a new game.

After talking with the other devs we have established that most are leaving the team... I am currently now the lead dev and i will try to scavenge a team together in hopes of continuing on with Perisno. It has been a great run working with the community and we enjoyed every minute of it... I hope from this day on that you guys the community will continue on with Perisno.. Thank you for your years of support
                                                                                                                                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                                        The Perisno dev team
                                                                                                                                                                      Modder223 - Lead Perisno Developer

Modder223 said:
After talking with the other devs we have established that most are leaving the team... I am currently now the lead dev and i will try to scavenge a team together in hopes of continuing on with Perisno. It has been a great run working with the community and we enjoyed every minute of it... I hope from this day on that you guys the community will continue on with Perisno.. Thank you for your years of support
                                                                                                                                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                                        The Perisno dev team
                                                                                                                                                                      Modder223 - Lead Perisno Developer

hopefully the mod will continue, good luck Modder223 in finding a team, maybe next year when i know programming i`ll help, till then i  know bat **** nothing...

I am very sorry to hear the news  :cry:
I know the pressures that developing a mod like this can put on a team, combined with the huge frustration and upset caused by the attack on the Perisno web site, plus the fact that we all have our lives to live as well.

Hopefully, after a break, perhaps the situation may resolve a bit, but either way, many thanks to all those who helped get the mod this far, the time given freely, and the understanding and patience given to the many who have posted here.
In particular, @Michader, you put far too much into this to give up now. Take a well deserved rest, get your life back, recover a bit from the @&**£'s who attacked your site, then help get your team back together again  :cool:

@Modder223, hold the fort as best you can, I am sure help will be given, just take your time  :wink: The Perisno players have a great mod to play as it is, and they will have to be happy with that until the dust settles.
Another thank you to you all ....

I can guarantee this.. if i dont find enough people willing to help mod perisno such as modelers and coders.. There will be no new versions of perinso besides an unfinished 0.71.. I can only do so much sadly

Wow, this was out of nowhere. Its a great mod as it is. And if you are going to try to do this alone, you will get burned out. Just finish the patch and call it a day Id say.

All good things must have an end :cry:. But maybe not. I hope you'll manage to gather a team and this fine mod will continue, as it deserve.

Greetings,

Here's hoping you get the help you need to continue development, i feel downright unlucky to have found this awesome mod at about the same time the team disbanded.

This has the potential to be even greater than pop and that is saying something.

Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom