SP Fantasy [WB] Gothic: Conquest - A Gothic 3 Based Fantasy Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Michadr said:
9jakub9 said:
Michadr said:
9jakub9 said:
Barbarian Helmet, 2 types, gray and brown.

(Strange low quality on images)

lr9G8My.png

I really wouldn't mind some heavier coding support, if anybody would like to offer a helping hand then please PM me, i will be thankful.
What were you thinking of doing?

What do you mean? With the coding?
Heh... Sorry that I spurred that discussion, but nonetheless it is important to uphold Taleworld's decision since this is their forum.
But anyway, I was talking more about the coding...

Well i started work on a magic system, not much i can do without WSE and that is still on the old version. What i was thinking of doing is making the pistol skill a magic skill. Not sure if it is possible but worth the shot and also adding a mana system. I used ti_on_init_item and i am just trying to mess around with the Explosive arrow OSP to make a cool effect when the magic hits someone/something.

I also am thinking of making a revolution system. Either depending on the welfare of a town, so if a town is very poor there will be an option to revolt or maybe make it a quest, like in Gothic 3, Javier gives a mission at the beginning to take back Cape Dun but that requires you to make friends in the town that will help you etc. Some advanced stuff that's why i am asking for some heavy scripting support. The simple crap i can handle my self.

EDIT: If Taleworlds have a problem with this i will remove the page for this mod and just host my own forum for it, simple.

This mod is looking awesome so far! I hope that this gets to stay on Taleworlds and that the mod's content won't be a problem, but I'll definitely be watching this regardless of what happens. I admit that I've never played the Gothic games before, but from what I've heard about and watched gameplay videos of, I definitely want to get them someday. I'll be looking forward to this mod.

BobTheViking said:
This mod is looking awesome so far! I hope that this gets to stay on Taleworlds and that the mod's content won't be a problem, but I'll definitely be watching this regardless of what happens. I admit that I've never played the Gothic games before, but from what I've heard about and watched gameplay videos of, I definitely want to get them someday. I'll be looking forward to this mod.

Thanks for your support!

Here is an image of the orc hunter armor:
zcpf0E1.jpg

player : nothing be had there ! .. nothing to be had ..!!

i love this game , half my gaming memories is Gothic 3 ..

on the first step , find some editors who can help you on this mod ,
2.create 6 folder for 6 factions ( basic native mod)
3.Create world map
4. put all factions on Right place on world map .. change towns , villages , is name . 
5. start modeling and create units of one faction        --------Finish it
6. start modeling and create Units of nother faction    --------Finish it
7. start modeling ..........

plz do it step by step , i want play this mod on m&B warband.

Hector68 said:

3.Create world map
4. put all factions on Right place on world map .. change towns , villages , is name . 

Are you teaching me to mod? ******** hell hahaha, some people... I kind of know how i want to develop my mod, thanks for the advice but i'd rather do it my way hahaha.
You will play the mod eventually so no worries about that. :smile:

Announcement: I am not going to be working on this mod for a while, this mod is illegal and i would rather spend more time in getting a legal mod to a working stage. Once i have made progress on Dawn of Man i will go back to this mod. No worries, this mod is still in developement and i am still working on it however less and i don't know when i will come back to full developement of this mod. The mod is on a bit of a indefinite hiatus but not for long :smile:

9jakub9 said:
Announcement: I am not going to be working on this mod for a while, this mod is illegal and i would rather spend more time in getting a legal mod to a working stage. Once i have made progress on Dawn of Man i will go back to this mod. No worries, this mod is still in developement and i am still working on it :smile:

Dawn of man is a classic :grin:
Good luck on continuing it!

Hector68 said:

3.Create world map

Try and follow your own steps and PM me a link to your mod when you're done.

Man, you are doing a great job for every gothic fan, go on please :smile:
P.S. : I would be pleased if you need any my help despite I can't make units, armor or etc. I can always instead give an advice or share some my thoughts about.

Back
Top Bottom