Sieges are too easy?

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont use Aleph, i discovered the cause of "easyness" an army full of Ronins, companions with shotguns (and party skills at max) and with the best armor crush everything, and for the finale, i am a barbarian, overkill.

Lemmy said:
I dont use Aleph, i discovered the cause of "easyness" an army full of Ronins, companions with shotguns (and party skills at max) and with the best armor crush everything, and for the finale, i am a barbarian, overkill.

So on one hand, sieges are too easy, but on the other hand you're extolling the virtues of an exceedingly powerful army? Hm....

Yes, on mommy. I just think that the combination of Ronins, Handgonner companions and barbarian are Op. By the way, i know that conquer a castle is not hard, but, my army smash any number of lord armies, i only have some hard time with elite undead hordes.

the hard part is to keep the castle, if a marchal  army -with 10 Lords- besiege you (10 lords = 10  alephs !!!)
and not forget -to rise?- the game  difficulty

Alephs are not a problem, they dont do damage to me and my troops because of party skills and high toughness.

Lemmy said:
One castle have 1000 defeders, but i kill 200 and win the battle... is this a bug?

that's because there is no reinforcement in the game

so one wave 200 defenders is all you get to fight and you get 100 units to fight in the battle

no matter how strong the garrison is or how strong you are

Back
Top Bottom