How to start a new multiplayer clan?

An archer was firing arrows at an infantryman who was being targetted by a horseman, what do the fat

• The infantryman kills the archer and the horseman kills the infantryman with a couched lance to the

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • The archer kills the infantryman with an 'arrow to the knee' followed by one to the face and the hor

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • The archer and infantryman see the sneaky horseman and team up on him with the archer shooting him d

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • The horseman's horse gets tired of being ridden around like a dumb animal bot and bucks the horseman

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • The three of them get hungry and decide to butcher the horse and have him for dinner.

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • The three of them decide to stop fighting and band up together to form their own bandit party.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Frodogorn rides in on his horse and slays all three looting them of their belongings.

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Rhoden

Regular
I've always pondered about how new warband multiplayer clans come about and what are the requirements about them. Although I might not start a clan just yet I may do so some time down the line. So the requirements and necessary information for doing so would be much appreciated.

Mad Dawg has a nice reference here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,290414.0.html
Although it may not answer all of your questions it's a good start. I would click on a few of those clans and see the format.

For specific advice.. you need a few people (to start I would recommend 3-4..) on board with you. You can always recruit more later. You need a clan purpose (Competitive? Siege or fun?) and then you can start the process. Make a clan post on here, get a voice chat server (Recommend TS3 or Mumble), and then some stuff that is optional. Website, forums, clan server on Warband, etc.  It's not much different than making a clan on other games.

If you want to be competitive that's another story. You will need a solid foundation (leadership, skilled players) and 8-12+ total members. Hold weekly or monthly training, play on POM or other battle servers as much as possible with your clan.  If you are planning to go this route I would recommend baby steps. You won't be top NA in a day, week, or even month.

Either way you're going to need to find some like minded people and get it going.

Thanks for the advice :grin:! Btw I hear you're among the best warband cavalry players, I would really like to face you in a horse lance duel sometime if you would oblige. Also do you play native or some other module in which you were recognized.

WilySly said:
He pays shills to spread those rumors

Was wondering when my shadow was going to post.  :lol: :cool:

Rhoden said:
Thanks for the advice :grin:! Btw I hear you're among the best warband cavalry players, I would really like to face you in a horse lance duel sometime if you would oblige. Also do you play native or some other module in which you were recognized.

No problem.

I've never been challenged to a cav duel, but sure. Will give people like the above person something to strive for.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom