Weapons stuck in armor and about parrying

Users who are viewing this thread

Juicy_jae

Recruit
Suggestion #1: Expanding mount variety

There should be a stable in every town, accompanied by a merchant who sells the horses. Another merchant who sells saddles, saddlbags, and various armours for the horses. They can give quests/jobs to obtain certain horses and such as well.

Suggestion #2: Parries

When blocked or blocking, one should be able to press the attack button again and have a chance to parry the enemy.

Suggestion #3: attackin with a cutting/piercing weapon

Sometimes when one lands a strong attack on an enemy, there should be a chance or having it get "stuck" inside the enemy's flesh/armour. Pressing the block button will pull it out, causing a bit more damage.

These are just a few suggestions I thought up on my free time. Tell me what you think!

Archonsod said:
Do you think he means riposte under 2?

Precisely, I completely forgot, but thats the word for it. But I also meant that while in the middle of a block, you may push the enemy away by simply forcing his block towards him.

Sometimes when one lands a strong attack on an enemy, there should be a chance or having it get "stuck" inside the enemy's flesh/armour. Pressing the block button will pull it out, causing a bit more damage.
Agreed. This is the missing feature of thrust attacks. If a thrust attack penetrates the enemy armor, your weapon should be burried in enemy until you draw it back. Thrust attacks can not be satisfying enough without this.

Juicy_jae said:
Suggestion #3: attackin with a cutting/piercing weapon

Not bad at all... That would be real nice, and I'm sure it is possible given that ranged weapons can stick.

barbaros said:
Agreed. This is the missing feature of thrust attacks. If a thrust attack penetrates the enemy armor, your weapon should be burried in enemy until you draw it back. Thrust attacks can not be satisfying enough without this.

Not only thrust attacks, all attacks basicly can have this affect.

Back
Top Bottom