Zombies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow, those Roman's were fast. A pity there was no games development back in the bronze age, or we'd be up to Half life 4725.

Edit: The irony of this statement being that I've never played a single halflife game. And that, if Romans were so smart, how come they never invented the ball point pen? Eh? Think about that.

It would be cool to play as the undead. Chance to raise skeletons from the dead after a battle and such (dependant on skills etc). Then with experience the mystical bonds between their bones strengthens and they can be upgraded along many paths similar to the way humans do. Or even you merge skeletons together to make more powerful units, though raising an undead horse would do instead. Then you could be everyones enemy and attack poor farmers to increase your ranks! :twisted:

Luthius, That actually sounds like a pretty cool idea for a mod. M&B has the right feel to allow the player to be a Zombie or Nercomancer (Being a Zombie probably would make less sense) with the a chance to create more units since you obviously can't go into normal towns but only as a mod of course.

You could replace the Dark Knights with the hell knight, the dark hunters with a slightly modified Hell Knight, and whatever else thats in a Dark Hunters warband with zombies. Then call it the Necromantic Horde.

BRAAAINNNSSS!!!

EDIT:

Ive done something similar to that a few hours ago (this being a day after the original post) I gave the dark hunters 50 or so zombies and about 20 of some other undead (i cant remember which ones.) whats even better, because they are the dark hunters, they go after peasents and refugees.

Effidian said:
There are undead units. You just have to make them spawn. The easiest way to do that is to change one of the current parties to contain undead instead of what they currently do. For example to change the river pirates to undead open party_templates.txt and change the 6th line (the one that starts with "river_pirates") to :

Code:
river_pirates 16777222 2 395 54 3 30 0 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

The format of party_templates.txt is given in the "Attackable Peasants" thread if you want to know more about it.

Can you tell me the river pirate code for .704

zzzz said:
Can you tell me the river pirate code for .704

The index is 34 if that is what you are after. You could also load the Unofficial Editor and edit all this through that. The format of the files has changed since this post was made.

I am currently working on a mod that introduces a fair amount of undead including replacing river pirates and dark hunters. i am also changing a fair amount of other things to and will hopefully be having a new world map but i expect that it will be a while since I'm learning the module system as I go...

I'll see about posting screen shots later

can someone explain to me how to make river pirates into groups of about 100 and make them all zombies with weapons like kitchen knives and stuff?

(thread necromancy rules)

Back
Top Bottom