Some weird Bugs?

Users who are viewing this thread

villescrubs

Recruit
So in a tournament make it to the final round, and I cant deal any damage at all, I hit for 0.

Also in the tournament, cant reload? waiting about 45 seconds without reloading my pistol.

villescrubs said:
So in a tournament make it to the final round, and I cant deal any damage at all, I hit for 0.
Barehanded or with a weapon?

Also in the tournament, cant reload? waiting about 45 seconds without reloading my pistol.
Dueling pistols take a lot of time to reload.

Hey, I love the mod and find it really addictive, but i have a problem where i can't level up my class, I look on what I need to level it up and everything has 0 as I have met the pre-requisites but it just won't level me up to the next class, I feel like this is a key essence to the mod and not being able to progress in it restricts my full capabilities in playing, do you have any idea what i could be doing wrong?

ashy95 said:
Hey, I love the mod and find it really addictive, but i have a problem where i can't level up my class, I look on what I need to level it up and everything has 0 as I have met the pre-requisites but it just won't level me up to the next class, I feel like this is a key essence to the mod and not being able to progress in it restricts my full capabilities in playing, do you have any idea what i could be doing wrong?
Did you kill any bandits instead of letting them go? That reduces something in the game (Prestige? Can't remember). If that's negative, you won't be able to rise in class.

Pjoft said:
ashy95 said:
Did you kill any bandits instead of letting them go? That reduces something in the game (Prestige? Can't remember). If that's negative, you won't be able to rise in class.

+1

Back
Top Bottom