Northern_Axe_Warband-[EU] {recruiting}

Users who are viewing this thread

GwKmcNn.png

Were the Northern Axe Warband! Were a little group of nice friends created the clan for fun! I had some people helping me out with this aswell. Im myself from sweden but i speak good english!  :grin: The clan has no requirments, feel free to come by help us out! There have been some inactivity in this clan but im trying to get it on its feet! Im 16 yrs old. Actually i think im the only one in my school that plays theese games.... kinda weird. But anyway it´s basically a clan for native and i hope i could get some new members to join up for some fun. We use teamspeak 3 as all clans do. So why should YOU join the clan? Thats a good question. There are so many clans out there that are pretty much better than this one, but if y´all wanna try something new perhaps making new friends whatever IDK, join if you want or just dont care about it. Im not desperate in having lots of members, not really, ive just never really thought about having a clan of my own it could be something fun to be in a clan with like no members. I have been in some really large ones but i leave them because you´re not respected the way u should be. And remember that all clans start small.  :wink:

To join you need team speak 3 if you dont have it here is a download link: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

0TE4afB.png
                                                    The tags we use are simple NAW for Northern_Axe_Warband and then rank and name.

Promotion is when you have been a good soldier out there! lol...

King
Baron
Count
Jarl
Warchief
Champion 
Noble
Huscarl
Axe Man
Recruit

UvKjLJf.png

NAW_King_Flankie

NAW_Recruit_Celtifury

NAW_Recruit_Khan

NAW_Recruit_Marius

NAW_Recruit_Hagoromo

NAW_Recruit_Shogunst

NAW_Recruit_Deseilemen

Total Strenght : 7, so far...

aDWrXjE.png

Steam :​

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070856533 - [NAW]Flankie

Teamspeak :​

Good luck guys!

I would suggest that you write down what you require from new recruits, how they can apply, etc. The easier you make it for new applicants to join, the more chance you have people will join.

Also write down what makes you so special? Are you a clan of old veterans looking to make an impact in the scene? Are you a clan of new guys that would love some help from veterans? Think of something!

If you want some more help in any form: add me on steam

Watly said:
I would suggest that you write down what you require from new recruits, how they can apply, etc. The easier you make it for new applicants to join, the more chance you have people will join.

Bull****, most of the people don't do applications they go straight for steam. I know what im saying leader myself

SuicideSilence said:
Watly said:

Bull****, most of the people don't do applications they go straight for steam. I know what im saying leader myself

It helps people looking for a clan see if the clan is a clan they would possibly want to join.

GL :smile: If the abbreviation for the clan's name were to be NA_, I guess it would've complicated things for some people as this is an EU clan, not NA :grin: So yeah, NAW sounds better.

Back
Top Bottom