[S/WB]Empire III The Campaign old thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ravan said:
anyway to turn off fog of war?
  not at this time, is a thought for putting in option later as well as eliminating control "t" command if possible
you can hit ctrl t to show all the things on the map if you have the cheats turned on

ravan said:
Would like to see exhaustion/fatigue removed completely not a fan of it at all.
  sorry isn't going to happen, fatigue and rest systems are an integral part of mod. have a couple tweaks to do with it yet. Thanks Cernunos for the great concept, rest in towns don't count on camping for fast fatigue removal, camping is a bunch of work.

ravan said:

You don't have to rest if you don't want to; the only thing fatigue affects (I think) is your map speed.  :lol:

Things listed after this will be in 2.9
fatigue and rest will be finished.
new companion dialogs are done
villages put where they belong on map
finish off populating islands
added different sized horses from Lors MP madness Beta 5
found out MP is broken now so this will just be a single player mod.  :sad:

Hey how much rigale features you going to add?

I think mod should have some commander system- like lord can appoint general to lead his armys and better tactics general have more formations he can use.

Alfredthegreat said:
Wonder how many new version are there going to be.

As many as needed, just the right amount

testers, would you check out the fatigue rest system see what you think, might use your input for final adjustment

zincra said:
Hey how much rigale features you going to add?

I think most of the v0.9 features, but not all.

we need feedback to finish the fatigue, rest system before moving on and finishing 2.9 for a release
the play testers have fallen silent

Oh, I just thought no complaining means everythings fine!  :oops:

Well, currently everythings working properly, no problems to report with the fatigue!

Pizzaraider said:

I can't see you or read your minds, and Mega doesn't tell me how many downloads I'm getting
To me no feedback means no one is playing, if no one is playing then I will shut it down this mod is too much work to finish for  2 or 3 people, but if it's played by a bunch of people then I will finish it(I have a job again at least for a while so my spare time is really limited again.) :smile:

Pizzaraider said:
Well, currently everythings working properly, no problems to report with the fatigue!

Good
The last tweaks I did was make it a little more forgiving camping critical failure happens less and when it does hit you lose several less fatigue points
this is in 2.9 not what you are playing
ravan said:

Don't report stuff like this without saying why, can't make it better with this statement :shock: :razz:

How many people want to see this finished??

Any interest in seeing if this could be incorporated, the Decapitate and Dismember mod??  :???:

Lor Dric said:
Pizzaraider said:

I can't see you or read your minds, and Mega doesn't tell me how many downloads I'm getting
To me no feedback means no one is playing, if no one is playing then I will shut it down this mod is too much work to finish for  2 or 3 people, but if it's played by a bunch of people then I will finish it(I have a job again at least for a while so my spare time is really limited again.) :smile:

Pizzaraider said:

Good
The last tweaks I did was make it a little more forgiving camping critical failure happens less and when it does hit you lose several less fatigue points
ravan said:

Don't report stuff like this without saying why, can't make it better with this statement :shock: :razz:

Any interest in seeing if this could be incorporated, the Decapitate and Dismember mod??  :???:
I believe there is still a decent amount of people playing it, I am. :mrgreen:

Alfredthegreat said:
Lor Dric said:
Pizzaraider said:

Pizzaraider said:

Good
ravan said:

I believe there is still a decent amount of people playing it, I am. :mrgreen:

me too :smile:

Modder223 said:
Is there a changelog for 2.85?

just that I got the fatigue, rest systems to work again( I found my cats had erased some lines of the code for some reason they love my keyboard), and adjusted some of the numbers in them

Do you players think placing the rest of the villages, forts, towns should be priority? I won't be working on factions for a while yet.

some screens
20ra992.jpg
x5y1ed.jpg
34ecp7c.jpg
2qlcvtz.jpg

Here´s what I would like to see first, though this is of course only my opinion:
1. Fix the AI embark/disembark problem, every city is so poor and lords don´t attack overseas factions. I also dont see any villagers transporting goods
2. Fix the pricedrops in the warehouse trade, it just makes it too easy to gain money!
3. Place villages/cities/castles.

Also 2 bugs:
1: When opening the minimap in battle :
Unrecoqgnized opcode 2501: LINE_NO: 1:
At Mission Template [9] mst_lead_change Trigger [53] Conqequences

2: When attacking a Forest bandit hideout:
You spawn without actual allies, there are just 5-10 times your charactaer standing around, doing
nothing, while you are attacked by a few times yourself!
In the second spawnwave, you fight WITH looters against yourself AND looters  :grin:

3: Money in your treasury seems to disappear automatically. Cant say yet when exactly, but I  could pay in 1 million and it´d be gone in a week or so.

Good job!

1. You might want to look at one of the horse textures of the khergit lancers again. You seem to have missed a part, as the bottom of the horse armor is just a white stripe, which also glows in the dark.

2. I met "the village elder" today, which is a Black Khergit Guard. It gives me the option to talk to him in the village overview, but he just says that I should surrender or die. I answer "I will fight you..... ... ...nothing happens"  :grin:

3. And theres a typo when you throw a coin. It says you can bet 20000 gold, but you really bet 2000

4. I bought cattle in a village, and it crashed immediately afterwards. Trying to reproduce now. Ok, seems to be a random CTD

Pizzaraider said:
Here´s what I would like to see first, though this is of course only my opinion:
1. Fix the AI embark/disembark problem, every city is so poor and lords don´t attack overseas factions
embark/disembark this won't happen unless I get rid of water, was going to try something else first, hopefully the returned villagers will help the poorness of the cities
Pizzaraider said:
2. Fix the pricedrops in the warehouse trade, it just makes it too easy to gain money!

will look into this, probably just needs a couple of numbers tweaked

Pizzaraider said:
Also 2 bugs:
1: When opening the minimap in battle :
Unrecoqgnized opcode 2501: LINE_NO: 1:
At Mission Template [9] mst_lead_change Trigger [53] Conqequences

this isn't going to be in mod I see I have more to remove

Pizzaraider said:
2: When attacking a Forest bandit hideout:
You spawn without actual allies, there are just 5-10 times your charactaer standing around, doing
nothing, while you are attacked by a few times yourself!
In the second spawnwave, you fight WITH looters against yourself AND looters  :grin:

will have to check this out, too funny

Pizzaraider said:
3: Money in your treasury seems to disappear automatically. Cant say yet when exactly, but I  could pay in 1 million and it´d be gone in a week or so.

did you do anything with the bank?

would you buy 2 warehouses and try to set up a trade caravan, let me know what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom