[spoiler] the Red immortal quest

Users who are viewing this thread

weefella said:
Not necessarily directly linked to the red immortal quest, but I 'failed' a different quest (Spawned the enemy, then quickly ran away as I had 10 men against their 90 odd. Not one of my manliest moments) They disappeared off the map and I couldn't talk to the guy who'd spawned them again. Similar thing happened though where the quest stayed in my log. Managed to get around it by talking to the person who first starts the quest again (The very first person you talk to).

Hopefully that'll help you a bit, or maybe it only happened on my quest.

how about telling the name of the quests first o.o

ain`t like there is just 1 quest that spawns enemy party in the whole mod o.o

I fairdinkum *LOVED* this quest...
I managed to capture 5 immortals and they joined my Army.

They are *AWESOME* shock troops.

TeHo said:
I killed a party of 10 immortals and i got a stickof some kind, what now?

Go to your *NOTES* section and see what the quest involves. (I don't want to give the plot away)

So the people appear when you go into the vicinity of the learning city?  :/  I figured I'd have to talk to someone so I've been running all over the tolranian area looking in taverns and they are probably long gone.  I really hope this isn't the case as I'd like to be able to actually complete the quest.

Check the Castles

This quest could use some work. The ending should tell you to return to the original quest giver, i spend 30 min tryin to hunt for more guys lol

Also, my final step guys spawned way up near Galwe or whatever it is, no where near the city it specified

Back
Top Bottom