[spoiler] the Red immortal quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, first Post on Taleworlds.com + have no idea how to use
. Hope this works...

Been playing Mods for a few years now. It would appear M&B has become my choice of drug! :smile:
This site is like an A A Meeting for me (Except no one actually wants to quit)
LOVE Perisno...You Modders leave me speechless and begging for more...seriously.

I have hit a snag on the Red Immortal Quest:
I have done everything written here so far but when going to the Fief, Dhiabbid???, as asked, nothing happens.
I am in Negative Relation with this Fief. Could this be the reason this Quest has not progressed?

Any hint would make me a happy man, Cheers!!!

moeby said:
Hi, first Post on Taleworlds.com + have no idea how to use
. Hope this works...

Been playing Mods for a few years now. It would appear M&B has become my choice of drug! :smile:
This site is like an A A Meeting for me (Except no one actually wants to quit)
LOVE Perisno...You Modders leave me speechless and begging for more...seriously.

I have hit a snag on the Red Immortal Quest:
I have done everything written here so far but when going to the Fief, Dhiabbid???, as asked, nothing happens.
I am in Negative Relation with this Fief. Could this be the reason this Quest has not progressed?

Any hint would make me a happy man, Cheers!!!
You do not require relations with the fief in order to proceed with the quest, you just need to find the Red Immortals party, they'll wander around only if you're not in sight.

SilverBrone said:
I don't know if my ''cannot command units'' bug is because of me recruiting those 2, because I couldn't command my units anymore, and the only difference between both saves is that I have the 2 as companions, and the Fountain Guard armor set with Elvarie 2H Blade, Elvarie Bow + Elvarie Blood Arrows.

If they are very very high level you will lose command of your troops. I tried once with a companion in another Mod just to see what would happen with the shift+L cheat and the troops was put out of my command. It will be fixed if you have them leave you party. I suggest putting them in a patrol which will likely turn out to be a lot of free troops if you swap with them once in a while.

I read somewhere that if your Party is too big The Immortals wont come out,
but I've been roaming around with just my companions and watching the area
from a distance, and haven't spotted them yet.
I've just got on with the game, I'm sure they'll Spawn eventually :?: :?: :?:
Shame, I really wanted to check 'em out...and their loot...

DahndI said:
SilverBrone said:
I don't know if my ''cannot command units'' bug is because of me recruiting those 2, because I couldn't command my units anymore, and the only difference between both saves is that I have the 2 as companions, and the Fountain Guard armor set with Elvarie 2H Blade, Elvarie Bow + Elvarie Blood Arrows.

If they are very very high level you will lose command of your troops. I tried once with a companion in another Mod just to see what would happen with the shift+L cheat and the troops was put out of my command. It will be fixed if you have them leave you party. I suggest putting them in a patrol which will likely turn out to be a lot of free troops if you swap with them once in a while.

Now I remembered, since I was using a Cheat-Test game to check out the quest. I accidentally leveled the Immortals leader past max. But with the update, it's no longer a concern.

moeby said:
I read somewhere that if your Party is too big The Immortals wont come out,
but I've been roaming around with just my companions and watching the area
from a distance, and haven't spotted them yet.
I've just got on with the game, I'm sure they'll Spawn eventually :?: :?: :?:
Shame, I really wanted to check 'em out...and their loot...

Same here, wandered the entire map, but they stayed in hiding. With the new release I will try again  :cool:  I cannot blame them, I have a high renown  :wink:

I beat the two groups, the small and large one, their leader escaped and I got a shield ...what after ? the quest remains active but I think that's it ... no ?

fladin said:
I beat the two groups, the small and large one, their leader escaped and I got a shield ...what after ? the quest remains active but I think that's it ... no ?

Return to the quest giver.

He'll give you the Red Immortal's Armor

So, assuming I failed conquering Rdhacim's hideout(didn't pay attention to my health levels, got knocked out by a stray bolt), does it respawn? If not and the quest is failed, is there any way to remove it from the journal?

Varelse said:
So, assuming I failed conquering Rdhacim's hideout(didn't pay attention to my health levels, got knocked out by a stray bolt), does it respawn? If not and the quest is failed, is there any way to remove it from the journal?

Why do you ask? Did it actually happen? Because I imagine you wouldn't lose it, it's supposed to be easy.

SilverBrone said:
fladin said:

Return to the quest giver.

He'll give you the Red Immortal's Armor

Thanks a lot!

SilverBrone said:
Varelse said:

Why do you ask? Did it actually happen? Because I imagine you wouldn't lose it, it's supposed to be easy.

It happened, didn't get a failed quest message, and it's still in the quest log.

I guess it's a bug or un-made part then, since I guess the mods expected you to win anyways with ease, got to wait for a patch then.

I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but I managed to defeat the bandit party. And when it spawns the bandit hideout I go and take it out, but every single time I clear the place I never get the heirloom. Do I have to wait a time for the bandit leader to arrive at camp first? I mean the quest just sits now because of it.

Edit: Ok so, it does happen but you only see that you gain the relic for about 5 seconds. And it doesn't happen after the battle but right as you finish it.

Not necessarily directly linked to the red immortal quest, but I 'failed' a different quest (Spawned the enemy, then quickly ran away as I had 10 men against their 90 odd. Not one of my manliest moments) They disappeared off the map and I couldn't talk to the guy who'd spawned them again. Similar thing happened though where the quest stayed in my log. Managed to get around it by talking to the person who first starts the quest again (The very first person you talk to).

Hopefully that'll help you a bit, or maybe it only happened on my quest.

Back
Top Bottom