[spoiler] the Red immortal quest

Users who are viewing this thread

Nashor

Regular
i found that creepy man in valahir lands who told me about those immortals and asked me to go the the "center of Learning" but i cant figure out where it is,  i roamed all the tolranian land as said, but i found nothing, any hint of its whereabout?

You know what, I've been seeing this quest being asked quite a lot, I'mma go check it myself, I haven't played Perisno for a week because of my other M&B Games.

EDIT: But first, where is the start of the quest?

Ah... I see how annoying it is right now, someone tell me where the first bandit is, he's not in any forest zones around.

SilverBrone said:
Ah... I see how annoying it is right now, someone tell me where the first bandit is, he's not in any forest zones around.
He spawns near your party. If you look carefully you will see him heading out stealthily.
There will be even harder/more annoying quests in the future :smile:

SilverBrone said:
I think I just failed the quest, I don't see him in my line of sight now  :cry:
find him, he will stop when there are no hostile parties and stay there. you will get a notification if his party gets defeated by the enemy party but not player

In the end, I restarted a new character, got 80 mercenaries, and found that rogue and completed this questline, and the rogue guy joined my team along with the Immortal leader :/

EDIT: Wow, they are certainly high-leveled...

SilverBrone said:
In the end, I restarted a new character, got 80 mercenaries, and found that rogue and completed this questline, and the rogue guy joined my team along with the Immortal leader :/

EDIT: Wow, they are certainly high-leveled...
How did they join you exactly? Through prisoner dialog? I think they will cause some major bugs so be careful. That loophole will be fixed in patch, they were never supposed to join the player.

I don't know if my ''cannot command units'' bug is because of me recruiting those 2, because I couldn't command my units anymore, and the only difference between both saves is that I have the 2 as companions, and the Fountain Guard armor set with Elvarie 2H Blade, Elvarie Bow + Elvarie Blood Arrows.

SilverBrone said:
I don't know if my ''cannot command units'' bug is because of me recruiting those 2, because I couldn't command my units anymore, and the only difference between both saves is that I have the 2 as companions, and the Fountain Guard armor set with Elvarie 2H Blade, Elvarie Bow + Elvarie Blood Arrows.
How did the companions join you in the first place?...

Something unusual said:
SilverBrone said:
double snip

Capture them (It's like a Lord Capturing chance), then talk to them while you still have them in your party, I think it was the first option, the rest of them are just gonna have me lose honor or something (I believe), they'll have a chance to join you.

The town is not reported to belong to tolrania in the note menu, beside its completely hidden, hints plz !! M&B is not a search&rage :'(

Back
Top Bottom