[td]
usGS1pw.png

usGS1pw.png

PZMhTGd.png

[/td]

[td]                [/td]
[td]
Introduction

Avalon Team is proud to preset, The Hunger Games! [ Custom Event Map ] Commoners spawn in locked building, pick their favorite class and put on the event armor.  When everyone is ready, the gates will be open and you will run into the wilderness and try to survive!  Weapons will be randomly placed around the map, so you will have to rummage for a weapon in order to defeat your foes!  Eliminated players spawn on the observation level to prevent cheating.

Event Rules

No kicking or punching: People are trying to train, kicking players to interrupt training or to wound before round will result in a freeze and you being the last one out of the gates when the round begins!

Once Eliminated you must tap the commoner pole near where you spawn: This is so admins can easily identify who is left fighting in the round!  At the beginning of next round you will be let back into the training room, simply tap your class again so we can move on quickly!

Respect other players and admins: insulting other players or admins may result in you being removed from the event.

No camping for more than 10 minutes: You must come out and fight to the death.  When the admins have declared last fight all groups must meet in the center and fight!
"This is to save time because the rounds last anywhere from 20 - 40 minutes and a lot of people are bored waiting"

[/td]

we have run two tests with around 6 - 10 people, everyone loves it and we are sure it will be a hit!  PW hasn't had custom events in a while so we are gonna give it a try!

The main problem I kept having was not being able to find a weapon in time before people started chasing me down the map, I got lucky and found a poison dagger, the girl chasing me took off her armor to catch me and I killed her with a single poison dagger lol.

That was amazing! Thank you everyone for playing, and thanks S0mebody for loaning us the server!

Some footage from tonight!

I'm not the greatest at making videos but I caught some epic fights!​

Announcement

We changed the name to PW events, to cater to all PW communities, and we changed the time of the event so EU players can come play!  S0mebody is allowing us to use the east coast server for it so both EU and NA can play with reasonable ping.  Feel free to get involved, we are working on polishing the event now, and will eliminate some of the mechanic issues from our first test. 

Credits: Avalon Team for creating the event and the maps, and S0mebody and Nexus team for supplying the server and advertising in it's vast community.​

Rules for the event have been added! ( Read before playing! )

Event Rules ( Must Read )
No kicking or punching: People are trying to train, kicking players to interrupt training or to wound before round will result in a freeze and you being the last one out of the gates when the round begins!

Once Eliminated you must tap the commoner pole near where you spawn: This is so admins can easily identify who is left fighting in the round!  At the beginning of next round you will be let back into the training room, simply tap your class again so we can move on quickly!

Respect other players and admins: insulting other players or admins may result in you being removed from the event.

No camping for more than 10 minutes: You must come out and fight to the death.  When the admins have declared last fight all groups must meet in the center and fight! "This is to save time because the rounds last anywhere from 20 - 40 minutes and a lot of people are bored waiting"

This really looks like a lot of fun! I think it would be cool if you can have some small crafting corners to make weapons or armour. Imagine if somebody manages to craft a full suit of black armour!

Back
Top Bottom