[NA WWC 3] Season I - Signups and Main Topic - wK Champions!

Pick your MVP for NA WWC 3

• Calamity

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Lagstro

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • VinnyPooh

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • CheesePizza

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Septimus

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Lol, Lag almost never tks, but there was one round in that scrim...I was starting to think Lag owed Chewbacca some money.

*4v1, kills two teammates, kills himself*

wtf Lag o_o

I distinctly remember after the first set wherein HB won 4-0, Lagstro typed something along the lines of "Where do I go to apply for HB?"

My theory is that Lagstro's performance during that critical round had something to do with the application process.

Lagstro is always on fire. Fine job by Wk, very scary to fight. That one round by Chewie though in the first scrim might be the most exciting/nervous moment for me in warband. Intense  :shock:

Hero_of_Hiroshima said:
Lagstro is always on fire. Fine job by Wk, very scary to fight. That one round by Chewie though in the first scrim might be the most exciting/nervous moment for me in warband. Intense  :shock:
Are you talking about in the tower of Verloren where Chewie fought and clutched the round against WilySly and Lagstro for an uncomfortable amount of time? Yes that was definitely intense. For Chewie, it was simply Thursday.

Snoop said:
Hero_of_Hiroshima said:
Are you talking about in the tower of Verloren where Chewie fought and clutched the round against WilySly and Lagstro for an uncomfortable amount of time? Yes that was definitely intense. For Chewie, it was simply Thursday.

Snoop HB fanboi4lyfe :wink:

Snoop said:
Hero_of_Hiroshima said:
Are you talking about in the tower of Verloren where Chewie fought and clutched the round against WilySly and Lagstro for an uncomfortable amount of time? Yes that was definitely intense. For Chewie, it was simply Wednesday.

Pretty sure I deserve credit for that round. I slashed PPK in da face and killed him. I shot Calamity in da face with over da shield heashoot. I think I also slashed Cradoc in the back for no reason what so ever, and had Wily ****ting himself all round long, not to mention I just ran into chewwie's weapon killing myself and just laughed afterwards.

You have no idea of the amount of effort I put into that

WWC%201st%20draft.png

s1nawwc3_zpscd0715e0.png

ys48.png
  Fourth Place goes to 
ys48.png

Wappaw

s1nawwc3fourth_zps50bb21b3.png

Thanks for participating Wappaw!

Really intense Bronze medal scrim didn't go you way this time.However you have shown again that you are close to top tier teams.So,keep on improving and best of luck in the future.

6u43.png
  Bronze Medal goes to 
6u43.png

Balion Mercenaries

s1nawwc3bronze_zpsa6350ea6.png

Congratulations Balions!

Thanks for joining WWC again.Bronze medal this time,but you can easily turn that bronze medal into Golden Cup.Some great teams stand on that path so it won't be easy,but you are one of those rare clans that could achieve that.Best of luck in the WWC Special.

5qq6.png
  Silver Medal goes to 
5qq6.png

Honour Bound

s1nawwc3silver_zps3643a6fa.png

Congratulations HB on your first medal in competitive scene.

Great performance against strong clan in the Semi Final and one of the most interesting scrims NA scene has seen(imo) are the highlights of your Season I in WWC.Silver medal in your first competition is definitely not bad.Hope to see you in few more WWCs in future.

geij.png
  Gold Medal goes to 
geij.png

West Knights

s1nawwc3gold_zps0a307480.png

Congratulations wK,another medal added to your ever growing collection.

Like i have already told,it really was a pleasure to watch the Final match.I've been in few OTs myself and i know what pressure playing them brings.You didn't disappoint the community that gave you lot of votes in our poll.And after defeating such great opponent as HB i think it's safe to say that you morale gained huge boost ahead of Champions WWC and UNAC 2.You have qualified for the NA Champions WWC.Good luck in it.

NA WWC 3 MVP Award

Lets look at the poll.
wK member Fidel Lagstro takes the award.It seems everyone agreed to this.

So,congrats to Lagstro The MVP of NA WWC 3 !

Back
Top Bottom