Starship troopers near you!

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not quite sure about that one, it could be awesome, yes, but it doesn't quite seem possible. It seems unrealistic. I'm not saying it's fake, just doubting it's realness :grin: No, seriously, do you believe it's real? I'm not sure.

Problem is that this like the new armour stuff, will never be used properly. They are sure to cost way too much to equip every soldier. Somehow reminds me of matrix 3.

Tankai said:
Wait until the armors are done, then we can get one.  :eek:

Yeah... That'll be about the time mount and blade 15 is released. I read about things like that 7 years ago and at the time they were supposedly almost finished.

Silver said:
Tankai said:
Wait until the armors are done, then we can get one.  :eek:

Yeah... That'll be about the time mount and blade 15 is released. I read about things like that 7 years ago and at the time they were supposedly almost finished.

15 sucks, they messed up the VR support of 13 and 14.

This video was from a year ago and I haven't heard anything since so...  :???:

This video was from a year ago and I haven't heard anything since so...
Too bad to mention or too good to tell enemies about?

Anyway, the running seems slow at this point, but the extra strength means a higher maximum weight for other equipment, which could mean a serious change in its design.

I'd say that this was more useful for labourers, builders and the type. For soldiers it's a bit big and cumbersome. Also in that model you cant fire a gun with it. Major problem if you're a soldier.

This suit seems like crap for any military, who wants his men to be slow moving easy targets just so they can do a 100 push ups without sweating?

He said it can run. And humans get tired, so its better.
And with usage, the cientists could retain enought information to perhaps make the model act on his own eventualy.

Back
Top Bottom