Perisno 0.6 Talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Started a new game several days ago. The redwoods took most of Tolrania and the Hakkon Empire within 80ish days... Long live the Redwood!

Tolranians are like Sarleons in PoP, except that in my game, Tolranians get ripped while Sarleons just sweep-take Fierdsvain territory.

I am doing the Missing painting quest and I am doing it completely without cheats which is easier than you think. But I have no leads after the chat with Count Throthradien because after that there is just some talk about the assassins and that they made him steal it but that means that any one of them could have done it I do not know what is happening and I cannot find the assassins could I have some help.

if you have problem with tolrania getting eaten alive just go and help them. In my game after day 70 lesbere and leuven belonged to the redwood and 1200 maccavian were sieging galwe. I decided enough was enough. I joined as a lord, i defended galwe (crushed the attacker in 2 epic siege battle then slauthered the scattering lords) i went and defended vinica (ai controlled redwood arent very good in siege attack). Then i retook lesbere, killed an army of 700 redwood and 700 maccavian (one after the other), watched as the befuddled zann looked at my uber defended city (tolrania gave me lesbere), retook leuben, killed another 700 redwood (how many must I kill?). Now i'm looking at redwood, hatching plans to peacefully eradicate them, as they deserve. Oh and all tolranian nobles are huddled in galwe because they started a war with drahara and got spanked.

Oh, and the zann vanguard are more annoying than dangerous. Now they are at peace with us and we got 300+ group of zanns wandering pointlessly around my cities.

Hey joined Redwood after going on a spree of just killing mercenaries and bandits and then recruiting their prisoners, I can make an army faster that way than by recruiting from my farmlands I have extended the Redwoods to most of the Hakkon Empire and have completely conquered the Tolranians. I also made the Bluewood elves friendly with me. NO CHEATS.

seeing as everyone agree the redwoods are overpowered i fail to see how this is impressive. I was pointing out that for now a fix to save the tolranian was to help them.

The hard part about starting in the Redwood area is that the Redwoods have very tough bandit spawns. The two major ones are the Bluewoods and the Amazons, which both have parties with quite powerful units, especially at the start of the game.

Heya, I really need help with the Lyre of Yralis quest.

I just beat this guy's army at Wotin castle, he dropped some **** and now I'm clueless.
They told me to visit some guy, whose name I can't recall, and the notes don't work, so I really hope anybody here can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Jointventure said:
Heya, I really need help with the Lyre of Yralis quest.

I just beat this guy's army at Wotin castle, he dropped some **** and now I'm clueless.
They told me to visit some guy, whose name I can't recall, and the notes don't work, so I really hope anybody here can help me out.

Thanks in advance.
I'm not really sure, but I think that you need to return to the guy who gave you the quest.

Love you guys :smile: Finally finished it.

But then I got the firesword and it was all for nothing haha.

I don't want to bother you anymore, but how do I start the portrait quest I have seen people talk about? I have talked to the redwood princess but she gives no unique option. I have never seen any assassin now that I think of it.

My thanks in advance!

Jointventure said:

I don't want to bother you anymore, but how do I start the portrait quest I have seen people talk about? I have talked to the redwood princess but she gives no unique option. I have never seen any assassin now that I think of it.

My thanks in advance!
Probably you must have good relations with princess. Note: During that quest you will get some errors, but don't worry as they are completely harmless.  :smile:

Jointventure said:

My thanks in advance!

Have good relations with Princess Leth. or become a Redwood vassal (I forgot)

Back
Top Bottom