Perisno 0.6 Talk

Users who are viewing this thread

SilverBrone

Sergeant
This now possibly will be for the newest updates, and will be alive until a new update with a tenth in the decimals that is not 6.

Whoop, that at least 3-5 Dragonern in 1 Constable. Gratz. You all might have noticed the minor tinker that I made so Demon and Eagle are harder to obtain pass Retainer and Worshiper tier.

i was lucky as hell tbh :smile: was just gonna go sell my stuff to the glawe (think that is the name) since the other  towns were broke :smile:)

and then i seen my gold mine, and yes they sure are harder to come by :smile: but now i`m set for a great start of the game

Still has a lot to do with every release. Everything is never going to be as good as we expected. But alas, things will definitely gets better.

As a vassal of the Redwoods, I enjoy the new content, of course Redwoods are still overpowered because we have already 6 towns (And I was only part of one of the town sieges)

In extra, the Kingslayer wasn't worth getting in the end :/

Not sure if it's a bug but throwing hammers seem to have cutting damage instead of blunt?

Any chance of getting dynamic troop trees for all upgradeable troops in future? The main faction ones are pretty good.

cheesehat said:
New release is great, I'm having lots of fun waiting for it to

UNEXPECTED END OF ARCHIVE

Download probably got corrupted somehow. Might just have to retry. ;(

So i was enjoying 0.6 adventuring trying to find all the new hidden areas and i come across
Perisno Ruin
I enter and i did not find anything. Does it only appear during a quest or is it not implemented yet?

Zango said:
cheesehat said:
New release is great, I'm having lots of fun waiting for it to

UNEXPECTED END OF ARCHIVE

Download probably got corrupted somehow. Might just have to retry. ;(
Download did not finish, just try again. I hate when that happens.

Chriss39 said:
Not sure if it's a bug but throwing hammers seem to have cutting damage instead of blunt?

Any chance of getting dynamic troop trees for all upgradeable troops in future? The main faction ones are pretty good.
Do you mean them appearing in the troop tree overview?
haha... the throwing hammers are not really supposed to have cutting damage, but what would really happen if flying hammer hit you in the head  :shock:
- Changed cut to blunt damage.

I was exploring around Perisno when i entered a tavern where i found a guy who gave me this quest..
A quest to find the fabled Red Immortals, I decided to see how far i could go into the quest line but i was stopped after finding the scholar in the "center of learning", he told me to find a rogue called Rdacim. However, i could not find find him or his lair anywhere on the map, even after hours of constant searching.
I'm wondering now if this quest is bugged, not implemented fully or if i'm just that unlucky in finding him.

In the end, I left that Missing Portrait quest to rot because Queen Arlina wouldn't visit the ''Prince'' until I finish the quest anyways, (thus I've seen them following the marshall together and the ''Prince'' gets captured twice)

Perisonan Ruins shall stay forever as an empty shell, no else, just a totally mountainous land of nothingness.

Something unusual said:
It's not bugged at all. You have to first defeat the bandit who should have spawned near you after you talk to the scholar and THEN find the lair
Well, as far as i know he did not spawn near me when i talked to the scholar, i looked all around Galwe for him, which is where i found the scholar.
Edit* i just quickly created a new character and redid the quest and i saw Rdacim walk out of Galwe this time so its not bugged. I must have not been paying much attention at first when i left the town.

There's a new castle located near by the area of the Reich des Drachen.
It says murderers, bandits and scum meet there and the player is asked to enter or leave.
Once entered, the player character alone is spawned in the middle of a landscape with about 30 bandits and robbers and sandwalkers and it gives an error repeatedly.

There must be an error in that code.

Baraka said:
There's a new castle located near by the area of the Reich des Drachen.
It says murderers, bandits and scum meet there and the player is asked to enter or leave.
Once entered, the player character alone is spawned in the middle of a landscape with about 30 bandits and robbers and sandwalkers and it gives an error repeatedly.

There must be an error in that code.

Most of us know this error actually already.

Back
Top Bottom