Tutorial on How to Install Full Invasion 2 (With Video)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sauron_mate

Grandmaster Knight
This video explains it all:

Please note that there is no longer two different versions for each release. The current release of the mod (Amber 2.0) is based on the old low-res version, as the high-res version was too big to run on any PC without crashing.

JaredThinks said:
"Please note that winrar is not free software."

Tutorial guy: "Winrar is free."

Winrar is free afterall, after you install it each time you use it a message will pops up saying you should buy the full version. but in fact the free version works like the full version. all you have to do is to ignore that pops up message. winrar is the best!  :smile:

Sauron_mate said:
JaredThinks said:

Winrar is free afterall, after you install it each time you use it a message will pops up saying you should buy the full version. but in fact the free version works like the full version. all you have to do is to ignore that pops up message. winrar is the best!  :smile:
Oh okay, I feel better now.  I've used it for a long time.

---

Can you please break up the download into multiple parts? I recently had to uninstall the mod and the download cancelled because of a power outage after over 8 hours of downloading.  I won't get a download manager since that downloads crap with it all the time.

JaredThinks said:
Sauron_mate said:
JaredThinks said:

---

Can you please break up the download into multiple parts? I recently had to uninstall the mod and the download cancelled because of a power outage after over 8 hours of downloading.  I won't get a download manager since that downloads crap with it all the time.

You can try using a Torret program to download the mod. Torret program never corrupts so its a good try. Use one of our torret in the main download thread if you can

Sauron_mate said:
JaredThinks said:
Sauron_mate said:
JaredThinks said:

---

You can try using a Torret program to download the mod. Torret program never corrupts so its a good try. Use one of our torret in the main download thread if you can
Thanks. I found the Chrono Download Manager extension, if that fails, then I will use uTorrent.

A bunch of my clan mates found something today.

It seems you can only have a max of 5 modules now. We encountered this with multiple people, I would only guess this is because of the new update.
So you will need to delete some of your modules to be able to play Full Invasion.

Back
Top Bottom