Old Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sjoerddz said:
and my fathers sword is glamdring right?
Shhhh! Shhhh! That wasn't supposed to be known. Congrats on knowing enough about LoTR to recognize it though. I may make some story element related to that, who knows? :razz:

so after trying about 3 times a mananged to defeat the cave and killed the necromancer with an arrow through the head, he is just to fast in melee
Damn! I thought no one would be able to beat it so quickly! Nice job, dude! I haven't even beat it myself, to be completely honest.

The Dark Robin said:
sjoerddz said:
and my fathers sword is glamdring right?
Shhhh! Shhhh! That wasn't supposed to be known. Congrats on knowing enough about LoTR to recognize it though. :razz:

so after trying about 3 times a mananged to defeat the cave and killed the necromancer with an arrow through the head, he is just to fast in melee
Damn! I thought no one would be able to beat it so quickly! Nice job, dude! I haven't even beat it myself, to be completely honest.
well sorry about the sword, i am a huge lotr fan so yeah and with over a thousand hours in warband i have mastered the combat pretty well, just join me in deathmatch or duell and you will see :wink: (and i only won the cave because i gave the necromancer a headshot and most of the risen, my weapons are to slow to attack them or theirs are just to fast XD

YnQL4.png

Just so you know, I was sort of joking about the sword thing. You don't need to put every post in a spoiler dude. :smile:

This mod is so epic, that I'm gonna add an easter egg for it in Red Wars. It probably wont be lore friendly, but who cares. Easter eggs ftw.

Quick question: Should I download this mod and try it out now in it's early build, or wait for a later release?

Well, depends what your internet can handle. If you can handle the 2 GB download, I would say go ahead and try out the mod; it will be a while until 0.2. The patch was just a quick fix on one of the most annoying bugs, there won't be many more updates in the near future.

Thanks!

Also, if someone is interested in making a trailer for me, then leave me a private message or post in this thread. Whoever makes the trailer will be credited.

Thanks. Endgame content depends on what you mean. There are events that happen closer to the mid-end game (bandits taking castles) but no actual end game feature for the event of conquering the entire land. I will add sometime later though, if I remember, it's a good idea. :smile:

Updated first post to say which features were implemented in the current version, since I hadn't made that clear before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom