Old Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
anduril38 said:
Is this still up for testing or are those bugs havent been fixed yet? I'd love to test this.

And you will be able to, soon. I need to get the backstory finished, which depends upon the time it takes me to remake Praven for my purposes. But I'm not going to bother to upload it until then, because it would be unplayable for most testers.

Well, I'll be on vacation and unable to mod for the week, so I'll give a screenshot in the meantime. :smile:

9958448_orig.jpg

Do you realize the spec differences between the objects? Doesn't look that well.

Do you mean the odd bridge in the dungeon? If so, I see what you mean, I plan on attending to that at some point anyway, it is a placeholder until I figure out something more suitable.

And another, same town:
UAv3l.png

****. Yes. I am so ****ing happy right now. This is what I set out to do since I started modding, this feature. And, after the simplest of tweaks, behold! :grin:

fpaZz.png
Utdoa.png
0vHD9.png
xj1H9.png
8-w6X.png

I also reloaded the save after finding that and joined the battle, just for fun.

uK8jO.png
nbChw.png

I cannot tell you guys how ****ing excited I am right now. Seriously, I started modding thinking "Why wont bandits attack castles, even if their party is strong enough to? I should change that." Of course, over a year ago I hardly knew how to make troops, so it was naturally a failure. But, I kept trying, and, over a year after starting my adventures in modding and in this feature, it is finally done!

What I will do, for those who care, is finish the backstory, (which is a larger task than you think considering my plans for it) and making sure there are not game ending bugs. Then, if not, I will release the first version. The story will be in the next version after that.

This counts as a dev blog, even though I didn't write too much for you guys. This is a major step and brings release literally months closer.

i hope this mod wont die because it's awesome
and do you think that the first release will be available before end of the summer break? and i'm just asking no pressure

cristy80 said:
i hope this mod wont die because it's awesome
and do you think that the first release will be available before end of the summer break? and i'm just asking no pressure
I don't think Singleplayer mods can die, that term is usually for Multiplayer mods that don't have anymore players nor servers for it.

And since this is SP, it won't die, trust me :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom