Old Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dark Robin said:
Update:
I am almost done with adding the new music, so there will be little to no Native music by tomorrow. A huge thank you to Rejenorst for making his great music free for anyone to use.

Any ETA on release date or open beta?

Definitely before 2020.

Anyway, a few screens of... Your father.
-DDGM.png
g-05y.png
knW2w.png

hes got some candles lit, a romantic atmosphere, looks like a pleased grin on his face, neatly tucked into bed... It's obvious you walked in on one of his scheduled "events"

That is probably true. On the other hand, I have no idea how to do that. :razz: It looks good as it is, and it is a good OSP, good job. :smile:

Anyway, another video preview:

Script thanks to HokieBT. Starring, seizure-ing ragdolls! (the seizure bug will not be an issue in the final version, no need to worry)

The Dark Robin said:
That is probably true. On the other hand, I have no idea how to do that. :razz: It looks good as it is, and it is a good OSP, good job. :smile:

Anyway, another video preview:

Script thanks to HokieBT. Starring, seizure-ing ragdolls! (the seizure bug will not be an issue in the final version, no need to worry)

lol those seizures

hnn.. I'm a pretty old dude. Before 2020 should be way before 2020 plz  :razz:
Looks neat but just forget all those graphical shannanigans and add scripts, content, quests, story - that way it'll be 2014 (april 2 - my birthday) and everyone is happy :grin: (jk)

In fact, that is exactly my plan, except for the whole release date thing. :razz:

About a release date, I estimate early 2015, but I will say that I'll try to release before Bannerlord comes out. :smile:

Also, speaking of code, sprinting is now implemented, and ragdolls no longer have seizures!

The Dark Robin said:
Also, speaking of code, sprinting is now implemented, and ragdolls no longer have seizures!

Probably the funniest video I've seen today  :lol:

Hey, a question. From which OSP or mod did you get the armor and helm of the player of the video?

Time Golem's OSP.

I am at the point where I need testers to report bugs, etc., for me. But, I warn you, this is not like getting the finished project early, as there are many bugs, visual and code related, so it may not be as good as the finished project, and in some ways, it will spoil the finished project for you. There are also many features that aren't even started yet, that will need to be tested before the release, which may mean that it will become more buggy during testing. But still, it will be very helpful to me, to know about all the bugs without doing a full playthough every two weeks or so.

To apply for testing, fill this out:
Why do you want to apply for testing?
Previous testing experience:

I will be setting up a private testing forum shortly. Edit: It is set up.

Why do you want to apply for testing?:
simply because I want to help, and that Intro for the mod, really piques my curiosity.
A Land that the Calradians fear? is Right up my alley :razz:

Previous testing experience:
- Perisno 0.6  (that`s all  :shock:) (if you don`t count a beta version of M&B Vanilla years ago)

Why do you want to apply for testing? I've taken a look at the mod a few times and I want to help fix it.
Previous testing experience: None at all, but I've played a fair amount and submitted a few bug reports over the time I've played mods.

Why do you want to apply for testing: this mod looks super interesting, and i want to help make it happen
Previous testing experience:none sadly, but i would really like to make it my first :grin:

The campaign map looks gorgeous!

Best of luck Dark Robin and team, as I look forward to a public release--even though I know this is a long ways off!

Developer Blog: #3 - Hunting and Dungeons!

Good night/morning/afternoon!

Hello and welcome to the third Developer blog of the Myth of a Legacy modification! It's a short one today, as I was tired from a day of coding, and bugfixing the dungeon; which I am trilled to showcase today, as well as Michadr's hunting.

Hunting
Michadr has been kind enough to code in his hunting feature from Perisno into the Myth of a Legacy; so without further adieu, here are a few screenshots of my exploits:
YVl8m.png
zjNmo.png
f7iU2.png
jkHjV.png

Testers Needed!
Though we're still not close to a public release, I don't like testing stuff for bugs, and I prefer to have other people find bugs for me. If you're willing to put up with all those bugs, then check out the second post, and see if you want to join the testing team! We've already had several people sign up, so that is definitely a good start.

RPG-Style Dungeons!
I showcased this in the last dev blog, but it was unfinished, and none of the code was in place. This is a video of me attempting the dungeon in it's current state.

Some of the scene props used there are the wonderful work of Mandible and also TLD team, so a huge thank you goes out to them. :smile:

Alright then, this is it for this Developer blog, sorry for the shortness. I'm not sure when the next one will come out, but hopefully the previews shown here will be enough for at least a little while. If you have any questions feel free to ask them! Be sure to tell your friends about this project, check us out on Moddb, and if you're up for it, join the testing team!

Thanks for reading, and till next time!
The Developer Team,
The Dark Robin
Michadr
Frenzied_Crocoduck_Herder
xZEUS99x
Something Unusual
Revspartan
Belendor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back