Old Topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The inniu looks cool but the mix of say the iron helms and those white robes look a bit odd in my opinion. It would be better with some arcane looking weaponry/armor if they have to have them.
Mod looks very good though, going to be keeping an eye on it.

Why do you want to apply for testing?: Looks like a really cool, unique interesting mod and i want to help out creating it!
Previous testing experience: None, but like one of the previous applicants i've posted some bug reports for a few mods.

If you would prefer, I could help out coding some of the more basic stuff like troops, items, etc. as I know how to do that.

Accepted. I believe you've already signed up on the Perisno forum, you should have access now. :smile:

Hi I am intrested in helping test your mod. I have a lot of free time at the moment while my job is out of the country. So if you want me to test let me know. I have signed up to the persino forum with the name soulshard. Looking forward to testing your mod.

I have previously tested Tera Aeterna a warband mod. Which i helped test till alexandre had to leave due to personal life.

Also the reason i want to test your mod is it seems a unique concept and intrests me greatly.

The Dark Robin said:
Developer Blog: #3 - Hunting and Dungeons!

Looks nice. The tunnel props you are using are mine, so it would be sweet if you added a mention of that in the first post or something. Keep up the good work!

Look near the bottom of the main credits spoiler, you're there. I added a credit to the dev blog though, if that is worth anything. :smile:

Soulshard: I will add you later today, I can't right now because my school blocks that site.
Edit: Added.

Ok I am on for some reason the download link is timeing out on me. This is the error that appears clicking on the link Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE.

Hello! (Ooh, first reply - how exciting!)
Er, right.
Why do you want to apply for testing? I'd love to help in one of the few ways I can with what looks to be a very innovative mod, at a time when mods are increasingly moving from ye olde new weapons/troops to interactive, story-driven and immersive game play.
Previous testing experience: None, per se, but I've wiled away enough hours on both Warband and the original M&B to get a good feel for it!

I'd like to test this; I have plenty of time on my hands and while I have little experience in testing mods per-say, I have clocked nearly 200 hours on Warband so I can get a good feel for it :smile:

Hello all! I have been inactive in the development of this mod for a while, (since about mid April) due to a few particularly demoralizing bugs. However, in a burst of inspiration, I bothered to give at least a minimal effort in fixing them.

So, the mod is back in development, that is to say. :grin:

Someone give me an idea for a lord quest, my imagination only goes so far.

Hmmm.....I have a couple maybe?

1 could be to break into an enemy town and kill targets in there? That way you're required to sneak into the town etc..

Hmm... I like the idea, but I'm not sure how to go about coding the stealth section of the mission.

What was your other idea? :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom