Appeal to developers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

смертник

Hello.
Mod developers of russian Mount&Blade community makes a request.
Because of everyone waits release of second part of the game, modding on Warband platform has been stooped.
Because of pose of the character, his proportions will differ from Warband (we’ve seen it in blogs) we can not make armour for it – to fit it in will be almost impossible.
Hence, we ask you to support community and upload base body as a reference, so everyone can see it. In this case we will be able to make armour suits.
Hope for your understanding.

Regards, modding community  "The Riders of Calradia", a Russian M&B fan site
Dargor
dimanas
Dxaero
Fagot
ficus
FinGall
Flanir
Grovin
HunterWolf
KapelaN
lutar
Mark7
NOD
Radamate
Rockwell
Romitas
Serega
shturmfogel
SithLord
somlich
Sowa
uhanich
Underdog
ValerBOSS
Van
VikingFree
VIN_LEO
Zoldat
Андреус Ас
гЭнЫк
Легионер
Саурон
сикомор
Яроглека

We also hope that our request will support community modders from Taleworlds Forum

Even though I'm not a 3d Modeler, I agree that this would be very helpful.

If I may add to that, maybe they could also release what language they will use to replace the module system? :smile: (If they are replacing the module system)

I don't think you will ever get that body mesh before the release. Sadly and justly.

There is no such obligation a game company should release any game content before finishing the product. Which is not a very clever marketing plan at all and that is very reason it never happens. I mean c'mon, use your brain.

We do not make a request for content. We ask about the reference 3d Body Mesh without Textures And UV (or 2d projection) . Thus, this not  copyright infringement or disclosure of secrets development.
But all this will solve the developers , but not  Mr.Belendor

Do you really think TW will allow any of us to modify Bannerlord before they finished it themselves?

Belendor ,you probably do not understand what is at stake. 
we're just talking about the body model, in which we could start to make clothes

and let's stop this flood

Do you really think TW will allow any of us to modify Bannerlord before they finished it themselves?
No, but  make a request no one forbids us.
There is a slight chance that maybe the developers will consider our request for a positive response.

EDIT

Create modification will require a lot of time after M&B2 will be released.The creation of user  content, will brighten up waiting for the favorite game.

Belendor said:

Modding is what made M&B successful in the first place. Do you really think they don't want some mods nearly ready when bannerlord releases?

I hate it so much when people take this game as an OSP. Let them add all the possible features into their Native module for us to have a good gameplay with the original product, then you can start thinking about modding.

The Dark Robin said:
Modding is what made M&B successful in the first place.

Ouch.. sort of disagree..the battle system was/is epic.  Although mods did help keep things alive over the years.

@ сикомор..  I totally understand your request and why, but honestly I don't see that happening.  But hey it doesn't hurt to try right?

Agreed with both Belendor and Bowman.
The Dark Robin said:
Belendor said:

Modding is what made M&B successful in the first place. Do you really think they don't want some mods nearly ready when bannerlord releases?
We know... However I very much doubt so that Taleworlds will release the body mesh. Like Belendor said they would release a part of their product before they have even finished it. Even then, how stupid would they be to give resources for free?

No harm in asking I suppose. I would like this too.

Ninja'd

@gokiller whats the harm? All they would need is one piece of clothing to start. Like say a line tunic.

gokiller said:
The Dark Robin said:
Belendor said:

We know... However I very much doubt so that Taleworlds will release the body mesh. Like Belendor said they would release a part of their product before they have even finished it. Even then, how stupid would they be to give resources for free?

There was mods for Mount and Blade Beta.

Gothic Knight said:
gokiller said:
The Dark Robin said:
Belendor said:

There was mods for Mount and Blade Beta.
Really? Hmm never knew that.

gokiller said:
Well I'm not against it, I guess how earlier mods can get started how better it is for the future community.
However I just don't see it happening.
I'm with you there. I miss when MB was an indie game. They had a better connection to the people then.

I too see no negative side by releasing something minor like that (when they can) to allow modellers an early start. On the other hand, I am a patient person who would not mind giving the native module a chance before trying out any early mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom