109th Aberdeenshire Regiment!!! [Now Recruiting!]

Users who are viewing this thread

109th Regiment of Foot

History:

The 109th Regiment (Battalion of London Volunteers) was raised in the counties of Hertfordshire and Middlesex, England with Major Commandant John Nairne as C.O. Establishment from December 1761 was 280 men in four companies. The Regiment was stationed at Harrow, Middlesex, then Royston and Wisbech until being sent to Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire during March 1762. In 1762 'Pountenay's Independent Company' was added as a fifth company to the Regiment to be followed by the 'Independent Company of London Volunteers, although in the strictest sense this company never served with the 109th as it was used exclusively to guard French prisoners captured during the Seven Years' War, at a camp in Bristol.
In May 1762 the 109th moved to Belleisle, recently captured from France, where it remained in garrison until the end of the War. Returning home to Bristol the 109th was stood down on the 10th June 1763 and the Regiment Colours were presented by John Nairne, who was the son of the third Baron Nairne (Scotland), to the Duke of Atholl to be preserved at Blair Castle, Scotland.

About us:

We are a decently new Regiment looking for all members of all ages and nationalities. We strive to have a good amount of people and have a serious but fun environment.

Our Ranking Structure:

Private
Lance Corporal
Corporal
Sergeant
Colour Sergeant
Sergeant Major
Regimental Sergeant Major
Ensign
Lt.
Captain
Major
Lieutenant Colonel
Colonel

Application:

Steam Name:

Previous Regiments:

Time Zone:

Where did you hear about us:

What other regiments where you apart of:

How long can you be active per day:

How much experience do you have at the game:

Why would you like to join us:

Ways to Contact an Officer:

Steam: SKP Royal
Teamspeak:64.237.62.226:9164

We are looking for any members who want to join a new regiment!

Froi said:
Thread still looks bad, not going to sugar-coat anything.

Thats wonderful. I dont have the time to make it look amazing. I will once i get the time but currently busy. And when i get more members in game ill update everything and make it look nice

Back
Top Bottom