Ice Hockey and Lacrosse thread

Users who are viewing this thread

vh6vqe.jpg

Úlfheðinn said:
Scandinavia moves to strike Canada and Russia from the list of manly hockey placing nations.

We feel they should be relegated to the purgatory of bad acting known as "football".
I met a Swedish guy who was really excited to talk hockey when he found out I was Canadian... He was very disappointed when I told him I didn't watch it.

:lol:

I tend to do the same with football here.

People assume I love it due to being a Euro, then I politely explain I find it very boring and a waste of time (unless we are talking about a fun, neighborhood game), which makes them sad.

Ruthven said:
Úlfheðinn said:
Scandinavia moves to strike Canada and Russia from the list of manly hockey placing nations.

We feel they should be relegated to the purgatory of bad acting known as "football".
I met a Swedish guy who was really excited to talk hockey when he found out I was Canadian... He was very disappointed when I told him I didn't watch it.
Oh boy, why would that be?  :lol:

I play NHL14 on my PS3 if that counts? :p Also, the UK has its own ice hockey league believe it or not..but no team close enough to London for me to watch games.  :sad:

Gunrunner said:
I play NHL14 on my PS3 if that counts? :p Also, the UK has its own ice hockey league believe it or not..but no team close enough to London for me to watch games.  :sad:

How is that compared to 13? I've debated getting it. I like to play career mode as a goon. My guy has 584 PIM this season.  :lol:

Moose! said:
Gunrunner said:

How is that compared to 13? I've debated getting it. I like to play career mode as a goon. My guy has 584 PIM this season.  :lol:

13 and all the games below it are **** compared to how great 14 is.
Career mode is finally fun.

Moose! said:
Gunrunner said:

Its the first NHL I've actually owned, and I'm pretty damned impressed. Career mode is a blast, knocking the hell out the guy who's just passed the puck away and has no clue what is going on never gets old.

Back
Top Bottom