My Let's Play of Prophesy of Pendor; tips for newbs and veterans alike!

Users who are viewing this thread

noosers said:
Sick people crawling in here.

so I reckon´d I´d show up myself here :wink:

Heyyy I know you, you're one of the core writers for PoP ain't ya? :grin: Thanks for poking your head in this utterly normal and not all depraved discussion.

saxondragon said:
I have been peeking me head into the play through and have had many good laughs.  Well done!

Regards,

Saxondragon

I... Don't know why, but I'm filled with a supreme sense of awesomeness at having you show up talking about my Let's Plays :grin: So, thanks! As I said, there's plenty more coming (another up tomorrow, spacing them every other day) so I hope you guys don't mind me updating this thread when I upload one. And, of course, people's comments about pleasuring themselves to my voice.

Thanks for posting up these videos. Can you please number the episodes in the title? It makes it hard for me to figure out which video is next.

New video up, and all titles changed to include their numbers so as to more easily watch them in order :razz: Thanks so much for you guys' feedback!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtKsA6L43Q-E9qysj5183edwJwmz79PVV

Pro-tip: check until there's a tournament going on in Sarleon. They're the easiest for starting characters to win, you always get a horse and everyone always has the same weapons, meaning you'll never get shafted with the weapon selection.

Mr. Gloom said:
Pro-tip: check until there's a tournament going on in Sarleon. They're the easiest for starting characters to win, you always get a horse and everyone always has the same weapons, meaning you'll never get shafted with the weapon selection.

Yeah I know; I do love Sarleon for tournaments, it's like going to Swadia for tournaments in vanilla: endless horses and the ability to beat the crap out of the enemy as he's wedged against the wall!

However, I sometimes find it a bit easy, so I do sometimes prefer going to harder places, for some more challenge. Thus, Lady Bearington looks like a failed gambling addict thanks to the amount of her loses in tournament betting...

Sarleon is always jousting, and never anything else. Beeing the capital city of chivalry in Pendor, this seems approbiate. If you keep track of tourneys all over Pendor, you´ll realise that most match the nations preferred fighting style.

You won´t find many crossbows in Sarleon held cities, nor many bows in Empire ones.

Back
Top Bottom