My Let's Play of Prophesy of Pendor; tips for newbs and veterans alike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Aldrahill

Sergeant
Hey all,

I'm going to start with saying I love this mod. Been playing it for a long time now, I believe since it's inception; some of my very first forum posts are on this subforum :razz:

I've decided to start a Let's Play of the mod, and since I'm quite experienced, it's going to contain a lot of helpful information for new players and maybe some stuff for veterans as well!

Here's the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKrCCzwkj64&feature=youtu.be

If you do enjoy it, please do hit like/subscribe so as to get updates for the next episodes of my Prophesy of Pendor playthrough!

Thanks!

Edit: Here's the playlist for all the videos, which will be continually updated. the first four are out of order due to Youtube's terrible method os assigning to videos to play lists at later dates...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtKsA6L43Q-E9qysj5183edwJwmz79PVV

Tocan said:
nice but i think some cutting would help.. feels like you need 20 min to choose your banner :smile:
pleasant voice!

Thanks for the feedback!

I was going to cut it, but in reviewing it I enjoyed my indecisiveness and thought it was slightly funny :razz:  I'll try to do more cutting of unecessary things in future though, thanks!

I'll be uploading other parts to this Let's Play over the next week or so, so subscribe to get them more easily if you want to! :grin:

I like how you are tying to choose a name for knights... before starting the game.

I also like your voice. Did you swallow lots of marmalade as a child? it sounds like marmalade. Don't ask what that means, but it does.

fidoman1272 said:
I like how you are tying to choose a name for knights... before starting the game.

I also like your voice. Did you swallow lots of marmalade as a child? it sounds like marmalade. Don't ask what that means, but it does.

My voice has never had a higher compliment, nor a stranger one.

It is only second on my compliment list to "You have a beautiful Penis" from reddit. I never showed them anything, people just decided :sad:

I like your voice. It's a good voice. Makes one wonder how you got it. I'll watch your videos because of your voice. I'll dream with your voice. I'll think with your voice. Now it's my voice too. And there's absolutlly nothing you can do about it.

Apolo said:
I like your voice. It's a good voice. Makes one wonder how you got it. I'll watch your videos because of your voice. I'll dream with your voice. I'll think with your voice. Now it's my voice too. And there's absolutlly nothing you can do about it.

My voice is a virus.

It spreads. This is a good thing.

Subscribe if you want to keep hearing my luscious voice serenade you softly in the morning mist. I'll show you a good time, baby.

Aldrahill said:
Tocan said:
nice but i think some cutting would help.. feels like you need 20 min to choose your banner :smile:
pleasant voice!

Thanks for the feedback!

I was going to cut it, but in reviewing it I enjoyed my indecisiveness and thought it was slightly funny :razz:  I'll try to do more cutting of unecessary things in future though, thanks!

I'll be uploading other parts to this Let's Play over the next week or so, so subscribe to get them more easily if you want to! :grin:
Nah don't cut too much of that kinda stuff, it was pretty funny :grin:

krisvk said:
Nah don't cut too much of that kinda stuff, it was pretty funny :grin:

Thanks :grin: I'm editing some more footage now, so I'm bearing in mind all criticisms and compliments :smile: More videos will be going up tomorrow and throughout the next few weeks, so subscribe to stay tuned :smile:

CrymsonChaos said:
Friend of mine was told his voice was like a river of chocolate.  Yours, is an ocean of chocolate.

Holy crap, I'm getting filed to the brim with compliments. I should be a voice actor or something.

Ever listen to Matt Berry? His voice is like smooth caramel.

Diavolo said:
I like the style, but you basically don't start the game properly until the "episode" is over. Is there and episode 2?

Absolutely, there's going to be quite a few :razz:

I'm uploading part 2 tomorrow, likely one every two days!

I'm most likely update this forum post whenever I update it :smile: You can also subscribe if you want to see the rest as they come up easier!

You got the D'Shar wrong :sad:

Their cavalry sucks. I put them up against some young noble adventurers once. Not a mistake I'll make again.

They're like the Fierdsvain; they drag you into the bushes with their infantry on a late friday night, then brutally rape you. Their archers are worth nothing. Their infantry will kill more people at range with their war darts.

Their cavalry is like that retarded horse from family guy, if anyone has seen that episode.

fidoman1272 said:

Their cavalry sucks. I put them up against some young noble adventurers once. Not a mistake I'll make again.

They're like the Fierdsvain; they drag you into the bushes with their infantry on a late friday night, then brutally rape you. Their archers are worth nothing. Their infantry will kill more people at range with their war darts.

Their cavalry is like that retarded horse from family guy, if anyone has seen that episode.

Yeah I realize that now; more content I'm recording now I realize that those D'Sar Bladesmen are REALLY MEAN.

Aldrahill said:
fidoman1272 said:

Yeah I realize that now; more content I'm recording now I realize that those D'Sar Bladesmen are REALLY MEAN.
Bladesmen? Try Blademasters. They're like huscarls, if huscarls took the limitless pill* and perfected their fighting.

* http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1219289/

fidoman1272 said:
Aldrahill said:
fidoman1272 said:

Bladesmen? Try Blademasters. They're like huscarls, if huscarls took the limitless pill* and perfected their fighting.

* http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1219289/

Apparently, my memory fails me as to their names :sad:

I was actually looking for a film to watch today, thanks :grin:

fidoman1272 said:

The D'Shar have very lethal infantry, their upper tier is wicked fast and they cut you to bloody pieces in seconds.  Their archers are okay, usually they deal some damage/death.  Their cavalry (besides Windriders) are usually pretty squishy, easy to kill.  The windriders have no fight stamina, just like the wind, you hit them with a solid block of KotEG morningstars and they drop like flies.

The Fierdy archers are far more effective as infantry in my opinion, they kill more of my men hand to hand than at a range.

Back
Top Bottom