My Let's Play of Prophesy of Pendor; tips for newbs and veterans alike!

Users who are viewing this thread

Annnnd once more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jIvfF4ycqc

Been getting messages saying to up the frequency of the videos, so they'll hopefully be every 3 days now :smile:

And they just keep coming!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Dir8ULt-M&feature=youtu.be

I'm also beginning ANOTHER series, wherein I play League of Legends, taking champions normally seen in the AD Carry position and taking them into the Jungle. Have a look if you play LoL as well :grin:

conanthelibrarian said:
How do you give books to companions?

That's actually a good question - I'm not sure you can. For example, you couldn't give the "+1 while in inventory" books to a companion, because they don't have a static inventory like the player does.

Also, I'd love it if this thread become a kind of catch-all, "ask questions here" thread!

You cannot give books of any kind to companions in PoP, I'm afraid. Only the player is the Chosen of Astraea and thus granted the divine power to be able to read and carry things.

In regard to the other remark, we already have a well functioning Quick Questions// Quick Answers thread among the stickies and we'd like to keep it as the only one in order to have all the information and questions centralised in one place.

iskar said:
You cannot give books of any kind to companions in PoP, I'm afraid. Only the player is the Chosen of Astraea and thus granted the divine power to be able to read and carry things.

In regard to the other remark, we already have a well functioning Quick Questions// Quick Answers thread among the stickies and we'd like to keep it as the only one in order to have all the information and questions centralised in one place.

Thanks for clarification :smile:

And no worries - that makes the most sense, keep everything in one place. Still, it's nice that new players feel they can ask here! I do sometimes get messages through Youtube concerning PoP, and it's nice to considered someone to ask!

You're more than welcome to use your accumulated expertise to give answers in said stickied thread, of course. The community always profits from experienced players passing on their knowledge to the young ones.  :grin:

iskar said:
You're more than welcome to use your accumulated expertise to give answers in said stickied thread, of course. The community always profits from experienced players passing on their knowledge to the young ones.  :grin:

I think I'll do that! I'll pop my head in from time to time :smile:

Once more, another episode :smile:

Sorry it's a bit late, I currently run about 5 series xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0dFY_7RAMQ&feature=youtu.be

As per usual, though a little later now, another episode!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SKaVOo_TFc&feature=youtu.be

Cornelius Sula said:
Hahahahahaha. It was so funny when you realised you lost quaelis gem  :mrgreen:
Great stuff!

I have never been more angry at myself in PoP :sad:

Thing is, that's what makes a great game - making you angry over your loss, but not in an unfair way. I deserved it, it happened because I was cocky, and it really pissed me off. Means it's a damn good mod!

Aldrahill said:
Cornelius Sula said:
Hahahahahaha. It was so funny when you realised you lost quaelis gem  :mrgreen:
Great stuff!

I have never been more angry at myself in PoP :sad:

Stuff you lose due to defeat is kept in the inventory of said party.
If you´re fast and defeat that opponent before someone else engages it, you´ll be able to regain whatever you lost. A Qualis Gem in your case.

Cool videos  :grin:, but dude, your inventory is a mess. :shock:
How can you even play having such a mess?

Cool stuff ('to use/distribute later') on top, then food, then loot ('to sell') in the bottom. Simple, effective and you never have to look for anything.

Leonion said:
Cool videos  :grin:, but dude, your inventory is a mess. :shock:
How can you even play having such a mess?

Cool stuff ('to use/distribute later') on top, then food, then loot ('to sell') in the bottom. Simple, effective and you never have to look for anything.

No no no....you put the best stuff in the middle, from top to bottom! The worst stuff to the far right, and 2nd best stuff on the far left. Consumables on the lower half on the remaining slots, and loot on the upper half!!

Have you never heard of the Feng Shui of inventory in computer gaming!? It supposedly upps your luck by +1! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom